Anyone attend the Red Dwarf talk?

starlight

They hope to start filming in Feb/Mar depending on availabilities.

Yeah pretty much unofficially official from what Chris was saying! At least it sounds like there's not going to be any holdups. I still can't get over how much I enjoyed the last series, given how much I hated Back to Earth (and I never even saw parts 2 and 3 of that).

It was a great talk, hearing them do their impressions of each other, and Robert doing his Kryten was brilliant, as well as talk about Spittin' Image and the various stories. Very entertaining all in all.

• Like 1

It was the best talk of the day, they confirmed Craig Charles was in Jersey, which we knew. Also ad stated above that unofficially/officially they are looking to start filming the new series but need to tie in with Danny Jules commitments. What really came across was how good friends they were, they had the audience in stitches.(unlike the aliens talk, that was just weird)

I was lucky enough to get my photo with Chris later, and I was privileged to tell him how much I enjoyed the talk he gave. It was tied with Anthony heads as ny favourite moments of the day

Yeah, you can definitely tell there's a strong bond between the cast. I think if there wasn't, we wouldn't still be getting new episodes many years later. Would've been even better if Craig was there, hopefully another time.

With regards to Aliens, I think it's a bit different when the three people on stage are only tied to a single production from 30 years ago. I still enjoyed it, but the questions seemed more geared to the guests as individuals as opposed to shared memories of Aliens. Also an introduction to each person might've helped - I had to check imdb as to what participation Trevor did, from his billing (and description at his booth) I presumed he was a stuntman as opposed to a legitimate member of the Colonial Marines.

• Like 2