Parking?

donkey2013

thanks - is the john lewis a free car park? also do you know for the pay and display if you have to use coins or can you use cards

thanks all for your help :)

John Lewis Car Park isn't free but they do have 35 spaces dedicated for disabled patrons.

Pay and Display as far as I remember will only take coins. Hope this helps.

The pay and display on Adam Street (under the bridge) has one card machine for the car park which is the front right one as you look at the carpark, the rest are cash only.

Depending how close you need to be, St Davids 2 carpark is the closest and has lots of disabled parking. The entrance is opposite the Motorpoint Arena to the right of Cineworld

CAR PARKING OPENING TIMES

St David's car park: 24 hours

John Lewis car park: 06:30 to 00:30

(Access to St David's Shopping Centre Car Park after 00:30 is via the Eastside entrance)

Up to 3 hours £4

Up to 4 hours £5

Up to 5 hours £6

Up to 6 hours £9

Up to 9 hours £16

Up to 24 hours £18

Evening parking offer - 5pm to 6am the following day

​

​There are lifts up to the carpark accessible via the food court, the payment machines are there too

​

​

No free parking I am afraid

The pay and display on Adam Street (under the bridge) has one card machine for the car park which is the front right one as you look at the carpark, the rest are cash only.

But be careful because this card machine doesn't always work. I've been to Cardiff 3 times this Summer and it has only taken cash.