Tv Shows This Autumn.

bunnycure

i just read that there is a spin off of the walking dead to be aired in 2015

I read that as well, are they gonna milk this show until we are actually sick of anything to do with it lol

Hope not, i think it may be expanding on the side stories that the webisodes give us, there is an unused one focused on the army tank guy that Rick shoots in the first episode.

I'd love to see more of the moments just after the outbreak and focus on the military efforts.

There's plenty of possibilities and i do always wonder how other parts of the world are coping and if it truly is a worldwide epidemic.

As long as the main storyline never crosses over into the spin-off then i think it could work well, though it should keep to a limited run too of three/four seasons at most.

Edited by Brian Cairns
  • Like 2

I read that as well, are they gonna milk this show until we are actually sick of anything to do with it lol

Hope not, i think it may be expanding on the side stories that the webisodes give us, there is an unused one focused on the army tank guy that Rick shoots in the first episode.

I'd love to see more of the moments just after the outbreak and focus on the military efforts.

There's plenty of possibilities and i do always wonder how other parts of the world are coping and if it truly is a worldwide epidemic.

As long as the main storyline never crosses over into the spin-off then i think it could work well, though it should keep to a limited run too of three/four seasons at most.

i hope not too,using the webisodes as a basis for the spin off would be a great idea especially the cold storage episodes,i liked the flashback scene too and wish they would show more about how it began but i think kirkman said he wouldnt show that,ive always wondered if it is a worldwide epidemic too since the cdc when dr jenner spoke of the french centre,i remember reading about the tank soldier i think he was played by sam witwer [hope i spelt his name right lol],hope they do crossovers too,i wonder if they will introduce the new characters in the main show

What do you guys think of Grimm? I have started watching it and I am about half way through first season but to be honest its taken ages for me to get into it, however I have been told from friends and family to stick with it as it gets better.

• Like 1

What do you guys think of Grimm? I have started watching it and I am about half way through first season but to be honest its taken ages for me to get into it, however I have been told from friends and family to stick with it as it gets better.

I watched the 1st episode and just couldn't get into it, but I will one day give it another go. it's just finding it in me to do so lol

• Like 2

I watched the 1st episode and just couldn't get into it, but I will one day give it another go. it's just finding it in me to do so lol

Grimm takes a bit of getting into, but honestly, it's so worth it. Season 2 is excellent!

• Like 3

Grimm takes a bit of getting into, but honestly, it's so worth it. Season 2 is excellent!

Cool ill stick with it, it was the same for me with the Vampire Diaries, I think the first half of season 1 was a bit slow but I stuck with it and something just clicked, I think season 2 and 3 with the Klaus and Original vampire storyline is awesome, I am looking forward to seeing what the Originals with be like. :dance: :dance:

• Like 2

Season 3 is gonna be even better I reckon!

Especially now ALEXIS DENISOFF has joined the cast!!!

Yes!

I think he is a great actor, he would make a brill guest to, I loved how his character from Buffy, Wesley, got to grow and got a little darker in Angel. :)

• Like 2

Any of you guys see the last episode of Dexter? What did you think?

I stopped watching Dexter during the John Lithgow season, really didn't like it.

LOVED season 2 & 3 though.

I haven't seen the finale, but from what I've seen on twitter etc, it didn't go down too well with a lot of the fans.

• Like 1

Any of you guys see the last episode of Dexter? What did you think?

I stopped watching Dexter during the John Lithgow season, really didn't like it.

LOVED season 2 & 3 though.

I haven't seen the finale, but from what I've seen on twitter etc, it didn't go down too well with a lot of the fans.

Yeah, dont want to say too much so i dont spoil it for people that havent seen it yet, but i think for such a strong long running show, with such an intersting lead character they could have done so much more with the finale.
  • Like 1

Once my favourite actor/character on Dexter left (Keith Carradine/Frank Lundy) I basically lost interest.

Amazing actor, extremely creepy in Criminal Minds as well (his story arc was the one leading to Mandy Patinkin leaving the show)