guest suggestions

malky

i would love to meet roddy piper,bruce campbell and michael biehn they would be big draws :smile: it would be cool to meet kane hodder,dannielle harris,david soul,john saxon,heather langenkamp,ken krizenger,tony todd,chris sarandon,linda hamilton,summer glau,lena headey,robert patrick, comic guests robert kirkman,steve niles, :smile:

• Like 5

Dylan Moran :dance:

YES!! Black books was awesome. Might as well throw in Bill Bailey too. I could get him to sign my little book of calm :)

Totally ! I have the little book of calm too, Black Books is brilliant, been to see Dylan Moran twice and I love is humour so clever and witty :)
  • Like 2

Having been listening to the Stone Cold Steve Austin podcast today, I'd like to throw Jerry "The King" Lawler's name into the ring (pun intended)

He seems someone who'd be a great guest & has a ton of awesome stories to tell.

That being said, there are a lot of wrestling names that would get a good crowd I think, my biased preference being DDP himself! (my pic may have given it away lol)

He can tell us how many times he shortchanged wrestlers working for him up in Memphis.

I do agree with more horror guests especially Christopher Lee as he probably wont be with us much longer and it would be nice to meet him.

I was doing a few music trades with week with some traders and one of things i gave was some rare rocky horror picture show song stems that I had gotten and it got me back to watching the film again just because it had been so long and the cast, apart from Tim Curry as he says no one can afford his fee, seem to do conventions regularly. Some of them would be nice.

Nightmare 4 cast reunion would be amazing tuesday knight and Danny hassel said that they would love to come if they got invited omg you have to invite them all that would be amazing and I know other fans of anoes would feel the same pleeeeaaaasssee !!!!!! 😊😊😊😊😊

• Like 2

Nightmare 4 cast reunion would be amazing tuesday knight and Danny hassel said that they would love to come if they got invited omg you have to invite them all that would be amazing and I know other fans of anoes would feel the same pleeeeaaaasssee !!!!!! 😊😊😊😊😊

any nightmare on elm street cast will be awesome
  • Like 4

Finally watched the new Conan film last night on Ch5. Although it wasn't too great it did remind me just how awesome Ron Perlman is. What a guest he would make.

i forgot it was on last night lol Ron Perlman would be great to meet he was awesome in hellboy and blade 2

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Margot kidder wants to visit scotland and asked showmaster assistant if we did a show to which she replyed yes every August! !!!!!!!!!!!! Heres hoping wee could meet her again in our home town!!

Watched superman 2 last night.. Man that music never gets old.

• Like 3