Guest cancellation - Craig Charles

showmasters

how do they work that out if its £45 for 4 then should it not be half price as half of them not turned up, not just what seems a token refund.

thats what i said but they are still trying to make money out of us

It is not as simple as that. Contract negotiations for group photos varies. Sometimes it works out cheaper than the respective individual shoots would cost. Sometimes the same, or even more.

how do they work that out if its £45 for 4 then should it not be half price as half of them not turned up, not just what seems a token refund.

thats what i said but they are still trying to make money out of us

Two single shots would have been just the same amount, 30 pounds. You're not paying anything extra. For the largest group shots with a lot of guests the total usually goes down slightly compared to when you add up the single prices of all photoshoots. But as 1of2 said, for double shoots the added up amount very rarely goes down. For one or 2 shots at LFACC it was 5 pounds more. This all comes down to contract negotiations.

I have asked the office if a complete refund is possible last night, but have not heard back yet. If you don't see anything posted on here before you leave please ask at the sales table at the show.

Any pre-booked single photo shoot tickets will be refunded from the office so you don't need to post them back or hand them in at the event. Partial refunds will be given for the group photo shoot if you bring your ticket to the sales desk on the day.

I wasn't aware of this at the time... Can I still get a refund?? I paid the full £45 for 4 guests and only ended up with a photo with 2 of them. Although they were both lovely, I am disappointed.

Any pre-booked single photo shoot tickets will be refunded from the office so you don't need to post them back or hand them in at the event. Partial refunds will be given for the group photo shoot if you bring your ticket to the sales desk on the day.

I wasn't aware of this at the time... Can I still get a refund?? I paid the full £45 for 4 guests and only ended up with a photo with 2 of them. Although they were both lovely, I am disappointed.

Let me check what's the procedure on this. You still have your order number hopefully?