Guest announcement coming on friday at 6 pm you will never guess

• Showmasters Admin

we are amazed we have this guest coming to our London show.

we are very pleased that they have accepted our invitation to attend the show.

i do not think anyone will guess their identity before 6pm tomorrow :whistling:

And frankly its not someone i would have thought we could have managed to get.

its not the biggest star of a big movie but you will ALL know this persons name.

And i am very much looking forward to meeting this person indeed.

for me its the surprise of the year :o and for many others it will be too

more on Friday

jason

Edited by Rhianydd
  • Like 2

Sean Bean would cover a lot of bases. I doubt Christopher Lee would attend an event now, which is a shame as I'd love to meet him!

With girlie rose coloured glasses I'd hope for Orlando Bloom! The next Hobbit instalment is coming up so he would be very relevant! *Dream on Lozzy!* Looking forward to this though!

Thanks for your hard work booking guests guys; always appreciated!

• Like 1

Sean Bean would cover a lot of bases. I doubt Christopher Lee would attend an event now, which is a shame as I'd love to meet him!

With girlie rose coloured glasses I'd hope for Orlando Bloom! The next Hobbit instalment is coming up so he would be very relevant! *Dream on Lozzy!* Looking forward to this though!

You make a good point with Orlando, not the biggest star in movies he's done but certainly one who could be classed as a big guest and would make lots of people very happy!!

You make a good point with Orlando, not the biggest star in movies he's done but certainly one who could be classed as a big guest and would make lots of people very happy!!

Me for one lol! I think we can expect someone along those lines though!