Guest announcement coming on friday at 6 pm you will never guess

Hugely unprofessional not posting this announcement on time. Pathetic

Is this serious? Things don't always go to plan, even in a professional environment...

Completely serious. You hype an announcement and give a time to announce it. 27 minutes go by after that time with no announcement. Feels pretty unprofessional to me

And yet here you are, still waiting like the rest of us ;-)

Zzzzzzz. Here come the Showmasters apologist brigade

I've had my fair share of Showmasters bashing, believe me!!!

However, there is a genuine reason why the announcement has not been made yet, but you must be small minded if you expect them to update us on the situation immediately. Also please point out to me where I have apologised for them considering you claim me (us) to be the Showmasters apologist brigade?

A lot of people are normally disappointed/annoyed/angry when they don't know who the guest is, who is supposed to be exciting. It'll be even worse as people have waited for so long..

You can never please anyone, especially when the shows are not genre specific, but cater for a multitude of tastes

I am well aware of this! I won't personally be annoyed/angry/disappointed because I understand the show caters for various film and tv shows. It's unlikely that the guest will be from something i'm interested in, but I'm prepared for that. Personally, I don't get my hopes up.

I was just stating a fact, that some people will be annoyed with the wait as well.

I wasn't having a go at Showmasters or anything :) I don't have a problem with the possibility of me not knowing who the guest is, or not wanting to meet them.

A lot of people are normally disappointed/annoyed/angry when they don't know who the guest is, who is supposed to be exciting. It'll be even worse as people have waited for so long..

You can never please anyone, especially when the shows are not genre specific, but cater for a multitude of tastes

I am well aware of this! I won't personally be annoyed/angry/disappointed because I understand the show caters for various film and tv shows. It's unlikely that the guest will be from something i'm interested in, but I'm prepared for that. Personally, I don't get my hopes up.

I was just stating a fact, that some people will be annoyed with the wait as well.

I wasn't having a go at Showmasters or anything :) I don't have a problem with the possibility of me not knowing who the guest is, or not wanting to meet them.

I understand that. Unfortunately, with any guest announcement, there were always be all sorts of reactions.

Intrigued to see who it is myself :D