Latest Announcement - MORTAL INSTRUMENTS panel. UPDATED

• Showmasters Admin

To celebrate the announcement of the release date and new trailer for MORTAL INSTRUMENTS, the 2013 London Film and Comic Con is proud to host none other than JAMIE CAMPBELL BOWER, CASSANDRA CLARE and of course, LENA HEADEY for an EXCLUSIVE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS PANEL taking place on Saturday.

Tickets will be free and will be given out on a first come first served basis on Saturday morning.

Who knows, there maybe some more exciting announcements related to this just around the corner...

UPDATE!

Jamie Campbell Bower and Cassandra Clare will be signing for free after the Mortal Instruments Talk. Your talk ticket will act as your ticket to join the signing queue so please keep hold of it. We will be calling you in groups just like a regular virtual queue, 1-30, 1-60 etc

This signing is for a limited time only and while both Jamie and Cassie will try and get through as many of you as they can, there may not be time to see you all. Anyone with a ticket of 400 or higher will be warned that they may not get seen.

Jamie and Cassie will be signing 1 item per person on presentation of a valid talk ticket.

Please note: this will have to be an item of your own as there will be no 10x8s provided. There will be a selection if Cassie's books available to purchase at the event as well as other Mortal Instruments Merchandise.

aluvion-trailers-posters-i-L-cyWmos.jpeg

City of Bones:

Set in contemporary New York City, a seemingly ordinary teenager, Clary Fray (Lily Collins), discovers she is the descendant of a line of Shadowhunters, a secret cadre of young half-angel warriors locked in an ancient battle to protect our world from demons. After the disappearance of her mother (Lena Headey), Clary must join forces with a group of Shadowhunters, including the blonde fighter, Jace, (Jamie Campbell Bower) who introduce her to a dangerous alternate New York called Downworld, filled with demons, warlocks, vampires, werewolves and other deadly creatures.

The movie is based on the worldwide best-selling book series by Cassandra Clare.

Not heard of the movie? Watch the trailer HERE

the_mortal_instruments_city_of_bones_20590.jpg

n9072511.jpg

TMI-Still-5.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1538403/

• Like 1

Interesting - i'll download the book tonight to see what its all about :)

Thanks SM - hope i get in on the sat early enough

That's what I'm doing at the moment - I saw the trailer and was going to see it solely for Jared Harris.

• Like 1

If you will announce a signing of Jamie Cambell Bower, I will change my plans and come on Saturday too (planned only Sunday) - you shoud consider it, you will make more money :D *impatiently waiting for more announcements* ;)

Edited by SammyRomie
  • Like 1

this has just made my life lol... I just hope I can get their early enough!! Please let us know if JCB is staying for pics and signing :D Thanks so much guys this is awesome.. I LOVE the books and can't wait for the movie!

• Like 1

oh my!! I know it!! because cassandra clare and jamie will be 4th july in st. james church for a event, and my feelings told me that they will be at the LFCC, thank you!! tickets then saturday morning? because I have ticket since 11 am, but it will be served before, I will have to buy the advance time XD thank you SM!

My wife just went absolutely NUTS. I guess I shall be attending, she's jumping around the house and yelling at me to "find out" if there's a signing, I have tried explaining the news will be on here about a signing as soon as it's confirmed but she won't calm down, HELP ME!

She's squeeing at such a level I think only Dolphins could understand her at this point!

• Like 2

Ooh! I don't arrive very early thanks to trains and bringing my 8 year old, but this is quite exciting, hope I get in. Also if Jonathan Rhys Meyers could be announced that would be completely and utterly amazing...I would squeak.

• Like 3

I had not heard of it, but just looked at IMDB, if Robert Sheehan is there i may have to kiss everybody, well maybe not everybody, but you get my drift.

Edit - oooo and Kevin Durand, scary dude, once a goa'uld always a goa'uld.

Edited by tallie