jbourne

Marc Singer

malky    922

Plz plz plz get marc.

pretty please !!!! :)

Marc singer and Michael ironside need some V cast so come on.....:) Edited by malky

tj wildfire    16

I`ve always thought he looks a bit like Gary Cole from "Midnight Caller" so maybe we could have them sat next to each other or as a joint photo shoot with the "twins" maybe. I do actually know they`re not related by the way.

yes guys at showmasters please can we have Marc Singer from "V" and beastmaster fame? last time he was in the uk was 2006, and i ( and probably thousands would love to see him back) pleaseeeeeee for 2017?

cheers

charlie.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
link removed

hi folks i hope there are lot's of fans of V and beastmaster actor Marc singer out there? he hasn't been at a showmasters event since 2006, when sadly i was not well enough to attend, and have been waiting for his return since then.

please leave some feedback here on this thread if you would like to see showmasters bring him back to the UK in 2017!

i hope this can happen, it would be my dream come true!729full-marc-singer.jpg

• Like 1

malky    922

Big fan of V that's the reason why I started going to showmaster cons I've meet Jane Badler,Robert Englund,Sarah Douglas,Duncan Reger & Judson Scott that's it...good few years have past since then Shocked that we've had no more😠😠 hopefully 2017 will be the year that Marc Singer & Michael Ironside get announced 🙏

Edited by malky
  • Like 1

malky    922

yes guys at showmasters please can we have Marc Singer from "V" and beastmaster fame? last time he was in the uk was 2006, and i ( and probably thousands would love to see him back) pleaseeeeeee for 2017?

cheers

charlie.

Bring him Back!!

Queen_Sindel    3,313

-> Threads merged. You already posted in the old one. Making a second one won't get your plea heard faster. ;)

Also sorry, but I had to remove the link you posted. Such promotion is not allowed without office approval.

sorry Queen_ sindel please do amend the post if you will? i only meant to post the post above ( didn't mean to do it twice on the one page ;-) ) thank you

Edited by charliechuck71

Queen_Sindel    3,313

You are seeing two posts because I already merged the topics. I decided to leave both on as I didn't want to randomly choose which one to delete. Those two posts now are not an issue, happens when topics are merged.