Guest suggestions

Has Michael Rooker been asked (the walking dead and he's in the UK filming the new marvel film) he said on twitter that he can't cut a deal with the UK system and that he hasn't been asked. He would be a great addition to the walking dead people.

Would be an awesome guest! This con needs more variation, it's far too heavily a Dr. Who con which is great for it's fans but if your not, it doesn't leave you with much choice.

With it getting near to Halloween I think a good guest (though very unlikely) would be the voice of the Pumpkin King himself, Chris Sarandon.

• Like 3

Sarah Polley (Dawn of the Dead, Go & Slings & Arrows)

Madeline Zima (Californication, Heroes & The Collector)

Marc Blucas (Buffy, Necessary Roughness, Knight & Day & First Daughter)

Elizabeth Anne Allen (Buffy & Bull)

Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, Heroes & House of Lies)

Jane Levy (Suburgatory, Evil Dead & Shameless)

• 7 months later...

Dear Showmasters:I know there is a separate thread for this stuff, but i wanted you to see it. Feel free to move it elsewhere. Lori Petty (of Tank Girl, A League of their Own, Point Break and House MD) fame recently replied to me on twitter showing interest in appearing at WLFCC. I know there is a good fanbase for Tank Girl at LFCC, and we had at least one cosplayer in July. Hows about you guys please get her on the blower and send her an invite? We'd appreciate it very much :)lori.jpgShe asked me to hook her up, and i glady said i would ;)tumblr_m569ayGnMh1qd1zz1o1_1280.jpg

Showmasters, This seems to have gone down pretty well. As you can see, on the unofficial facebook group alone my suggestion is getting a good bit of encouragement, and it keeps growing :)lorisnap.jpg

Just thought I'd bump this from last year :)

• 2 months later...