Help with the forum...please, for the love of God...

JuggaloJack

How do to all those reading this.

I've not used the forum much in the past, mainly the facebook page but I want to start. I'm having a little trouble with my account and I need to speak to a moderator, however for love nor money, I cannot figure out how to simply message one of them. Can someone point me in the right direction please? Many thanks in advance.

Much love.

Jack.

• Moderators

The private messaging function is disabled on the forum. Depending on what you're having trouble with you may need one of the forum admins rather than just a moderator, as we have fairly limited powers in changing anything on people's individual accounts.

It's my email address. I have one linked to it that I don't use anymore and i'd like to link the one I do use to it. I've tried changing it through the settings but it won't do it. Help?

• Moderators

I don't have access to that part of anyone's account - Queen Sindel may be able to do something to help with this. (She'll probably see this anyway next time she's on, but I can point her in this direction for you if not)

• Like 1

Yes, this is a setting I can change. Do you still have access to the old e-mail address? Please send an e-mail from the old one if possible with the info for the new one. I just need some sort of ID, that's the reason for this request. ;) My e-mail is in my profile.