Latest "film Set Photo shoot" Indiana Jones motorbike

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Latest "film Set Photo shoot" is Indiana Jones motorbike and sidecar shoot

we will have an exact replica German Bike and sidecar as seen in the film and we will even have a Jacket, Hat and some luggage and an umbrella to help you get into character :-)

indiana_jones_2.jpg

i078946.jpg

Tickets for this "film Set Photo shoot" with Indiana Jones motorbike will only be for sale on the day at £5 per person, if two of you do want to take part it will cost £10 but you will both get to change seats and you will get two photos one each looking really cool, and you will be able to pick up your 6"x 9" photo's just as you leave the shoot .

just to clear this up for everyone

its £5 per person

1 person = 1 photo = £5 2 people = x2 photos = £10

hope that helps clear that up for everyone.

last year we ran our first film Set Photo shoot with the Game of Thrones, Throne and it was an amazing success and something many of you took part in and wanted.

here is a photo from the last shoot

1000_zps9bee51dc.jpeg

This will be a Pro Photo shoot with Pro lighting and a set or back drop so its going to look really cool and if you are into cosplay you could create something really amazing :-).

we plan to have many more of these film Set Photo shoots at future shows over the next few months, so keep an eye out for more announcements at out other events.

Jason

• Like 2

A few Indiana Jones guests to go with it would be great (Anthony Higgins perhaps) ;)

That wouldnt be a bad idea! They already have John Rhys Davies and I wouldn't mind seeing Karen Allen or Terry Richards again or Paul Freeman, Wolf Kahler, Vic Tablian, Kate Capshaw, Roshan Set etc etc etc

• Like 1

Reading it again- if two of us do it do we pay £10 each and get 2 photos each or £10 for the two of us and get one photo each? Personally I'd prefer to pay a tenner each and get 2 photos each- a photo sitting in each seat/wearing each costume or whatever. Just wondered...thanks :smile:

• Showmasters Admin

Im 22 stone, im not fitting in that sidecar :smile:

maybe not but you will fit on the Bike mate , its a 3 seater bike and its huge as its a old bike and build for cross country and the war so its a very cool thing , when you see it all you do is smile , well thats what i did its so cool :-)

jason

• Showmasters Admin

Reading it again- if two of us do it do we pay £10 each and get 2 photos each or £10 for the two of us and get one photo each? Personally I'd prefer to pay a tenner each and get 2 photos each- a photo sitting in each seat/wearing each costume or whatever. Just wondered...thanks :smile:

its £5 each 1 person = 1 photo = £5 2 people = x2 photos = £10

hope that helps

jason

hope that helps

jason

Cheers Jason. So I guess if me and my mate did it we swap seats and he gets the photo of him on the bike and I get the photo of me on the bike. Otherwise we'd be fighting over who gets to sit on the bike lol

• Showmasters Admin

hope that helps

jason

Cheers Jason. So I guess if me and my mate did it we swap seats and he gets the photo of him on the bike and I get the photo of me on the bike. Otherwise we'd be fighting over who gets to sit on the bike lol

Just talk to the crew there. There will not be an issue with you both having a go on the bike.

Latest "film Set Photo shoot" is Indiana Jones motorbike and sidecar shoot

we will have an exact replica German Bike and sidecar as seen in the film and we will even have a Jacket, Hat and some luggage and an umbrella to help you get into character :-)

we plan to have many more of these film Set Photo shoots at future shows over the next few months, so keep an eye out for more announcements at out other events.

Jason

I have my own :)

Will be wearing my Kingdom of the Crystal Skull TShirt for it.