Gaming

OverGeek

Surprised to see that there's no specific topic for computer gaming. So in this thread i'd like to discus who owns what (x-box, ps, ds, wii) and what games/types of games you enjoy (action, platformer, fighting, shooter, puzzle, racing, rpg)

I've been into gaming since an early age, playing some of the first games ever such as Pong, Astorids, Centipede, Pac-Man & Space Invaders.

I've played on or owned almost every major console at least once, though i grew up on arcade machines that form of gaming seems to have died out somewhat in the evolution of mobile and online gaming.

I currently own a PC that's mainly used for work, study & downloading i do ocasionly play online games on sites such as MiniClip, i also own a Nintendo 3DS though i don't play that much i do enjoy the Profesor Laton games.

My gameplay is majority on a X-Box 360 slim and i also own a HD7 Windows Phone i mainly use for internet browsing and social networking (as well as my main way to access this site) though it has some great games and has a rather cool X-box live app.

I love shooter and racing games best, i'm slightly over obssesed with Halo as i own every game, so yes even though i have the original Halo i also own the Anniversy edition also. I also love the Burnout games and have all versions of that , incuding the very cool classic arcade style Burnout Crash.

I get a lot of the x-box live stuff so i have all the original Sonic games i played in my youth as well as both episodes of Sonic 4.

My most recent purchace was to reaquire the Tomb Radier games, as though i had played and completed them previously, i did sell some games when i sold the larger 360 so i could get the slimer version, i have gone through around four conversions of x-box since the first gen came out.

I'm aslo aticipating the realise of the new reboot of Tomb Raider and is the first to offer mutiplayer options.

Please feel free to share what consoles and games you enjoy.

Come on, i can't be the only gamer out there!

I don't think I can term myself as a "gamer" as I my xBox 360 is not on 24/7. I play it every day, but only a couple of hours. Mainly playing Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13. I have other games, but this one is the only one played at the moment.

I don't play on mine that often 2/3 times a week max. Yet i still say i'm a gamer since i play and enjoy computer games.

I don't think many people could spend 24/7 playing games, and anyone that did losses an imprtant factor to playing games...having fun!

As long as you play and enjoy games, you are a gamer. What other games do you own?

• 2 weeks later...