Guest Announcement Gene Cernan Apollo 17 moonwalker

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Yes we have done it.

You have met the first now meet the last man on the moon.

Captain Gene Cernan

Gemini 9

Apollo 10

Apollo 17 moonwalker and last man on the moon.

We have limited spaces in both the photo shoot and lecture on both days.

Not only have we got the man we have negotiated an exclusive signing rate that will be your one and only opportunity to get those items signed at an affordable rate.

cernan_distant_moon_zpscb57a49b.jpg

cernan1_zpsbc45841b.jpg

cernan2_zpsdef62d69.jpg

cernan3_zpsb8fc25c1.jpg

cernan4_zps28e798aa.jpg

cernan5_zpsda31d4b4.jpg

cernan6_zps36722ab5.jpg

Truly this will be a wonderful opportunity to meet the Last man on the moon and one who has flown in space 3 times on both Gemini and Apollo.

• Like 1

showmasters, can I ask before i buy, has anything changed on the deluxe weekend pass, will I be able to get any photos shoots I like included in this upto the new limit of 10 (not including group shoots) should any duos be announced will they be included as they have been in the past? thanks

• Hi There
  • Groups will not be included all single photo shoots are included.
  • If we decide to pair anybody together unless stated they will not be included.
  • Dave Phillips

thanks dave, I hope if any duos ect happen you guys feel generous and include them like at the last event, that would be ace ;-)

im skint but think mastercarding my usual deluxe weekend pass is in order

great apollo guests, please keep em coming, thanks dave, paul, jason.

any chance of Jim Lovell?

Amazing news, now here is a plea from a Brit living in Australia!

Would anyone be willing to get me Gene's signature on a white card but just signed in the centre in an area around 8cm x 3cm max?

I know this sounds very fussy, but I collect Moonwalker autographs, but the ones I have so far are all on a small area (signed Polaroid bases, trading card, cheque, etc - costs me less and are genuine) this way I can mount them all to a similar specification.

I can pay by sending a UK cheque, PayPal or bank transfer (obviously include postage and packing).

I don't think I'd be able to be so specific if ordering through the official store (if it's available this way anyway)

"Help me fellow collectors, you're my only hope!"

thanks for your time, Chris

• Showmasters Admin

Amazing news, now here is a plea from a Brit living in Australia!

Would anyone be willing to get me Gene's signature on a white card but just signed in the centre in an area around 8cm x 3cm max?

I know this sounds very fussy, but I collect Moonwalker autographs, but the ones I have so far are all on a small area (signed Polaroid bases, trading card, cheque, etc - costs me less and are genuine) this way I can mount them all to a similar specification.

I can pay by sending a UK cheque, PayPal or bank transfer (obviously include postage and packing).

I don't think I'd be able to be so specific if ordering through the official store (if it's available this way anyway)

"Help me fellow collectors, you're my only hope!"

thanks for your time, Chris

Hi There Chris

We can accomodate your request as a pre order. If you email me direct and tellme exactly what you want i will price it for you.

Dave Phillips