Latest guest announcement - PETER DINKLAGE

• 2 weeks later...

Unless I have missed something they haven't even finished casting for the X-Men movie yet, let alone any word of filming dates. Way too early to start worrying. The cinema start date is not until summer 2014.

X -Men starts filming in Canada in April. I am sure Showmasters will pull it out the bag, if not it just means Peter will cover an even larger fan base. Its all gravy :-)

X -Men starts filming in Canada in April. I am sure Showmasters will pull it out the bag, if not it just means Peter will cover an even larger fan base. Its all gravy :-)

If a movie that starts filming in April makes you worried about a July appearance you must really want to meet Peter. ;)

If a movie that starts filming in April makes you worried about a July appearance you must really want to meet Peter. ;)

• Like 1

Queen, i feel we are getting off on the wrong foot but i must disagree with you!!!

I dont know much but i know about movies!

First i must congratulate Showmasters on getting Peter as a guest....

Now about X -Men.....Its a $200 million dollar movie, it takes at least 6 months to shoot, then there is FX and ADR and all that goes with it, so i thnki a July appearance is a worry!

Now i wanted it to be noted that i am not trying to do Showmasters a dis service, i think Peter is an amazing guest, i also think that if hes in X Men then his fan base will also get bigger But....and i mean but,,,,,,he will be hard pused to make London....i hope he does....i am going ....but please let me express my concerns....i doubt he will make it......X MEN is too big an opp......but... i think he will cancel....i dont want him to, but its a forum and i can say that if i want.......peace xxx

Edited by Goodie586

If it starts filming in April then there is a good chance that he will be finished by July. Depends on his role I guess, and how big a part it is and when his scenes are being filmed. I am choosing to remain positive and working on the assumption he will still be able to make it to LFCC.

Edited by jcAngel

Although its only just been officially announced I'm hoping that it was known he was likely to get the part while negotiations with SM were on-going and that this would have been taken into account. Though maybe the filming schedule wasn't known at that point but he may be done with his part by then for all we know.

I understand the concern and I share it as it was the first thing I thought of too when I saw the announcement. Very pleased for him of course and have my fingers firmly crossed it'll all work out fine.

Wasn't First Class Filmed in London, so it's quite feasibly that he will be in the country and as we don't know who he's playing we don't know size of roll (other than it's a key roll, which doesn't necesarily mean lengthy) - it's therefore concievanble he'll be free....

I'm personally pleased - I wasn't interested in meeting until he was announced for xmen. Only annoying thing is they're unlikely to have photos of him in xmen released before his appearance...

• Moderators

Plenty of guests have literally flown from the set, come to do a show, then gone back to continue.

Every possible guest on a lineup works around their schedule wherever possible, so even something like this wouldn't stop Peter coming 100% unless something can't be worked out.

Wasn't First Class Filmed in London, so it's quite feasibly that he will be in the country and as we don't know who he's playing we don't know size of roll (other than it's a key roll, which doesn't necesarily mean lengthy) - it's therefore concievanble he'll be free....

Yes, but the sequel will be filmed in Canada, not the UK.

I personally believe he'll find a way to come to LFCC even though he's not finished with filming. I'm happy for him, big X-Men fan here, so all the more reason to want to meet him :)