Latest guest announcement - PETER DINKLAGE

WOW this is amazing! Didn't even bother coming on at 8 tonight to see who the announcement was as it's only GoT and Lost guests that interest me and I assumed it would never be a guest from either of them. I've never been more glad to be wrong!!! What an epic guest, one of my personal favourites in Showmasters history, so one very happy customer please!

• Like 1

haha I'm terrible at posing so I'd prob look dorky on it :P

Well I hope you don't mind me saying but your forum photo would suggest otherwise.

haha aw thanks :) I don't look like I want to be a Queen though. Throne is intimidating! :P

It was a little I won't lie but fun none the less, just have own it or at least try lol easier said than done

I'll put my best arrogant face on if it's there again :P

That's a photo I'd like to see, you'll have to post it if the chance to have it done comes around again

Defo! I hope there is since theres such great GoT guests coming :) would be fitting!

Is there ever going to be a guest announcement that pleases everyone????? For me this is awesome guest :) come on guys keep it positive. Long way to go yet and I'm sure many great guests will be added over the coming months.

Offc not, neeever gonna happen :D but people should keep it to themselves...

agreed, i like Peter Dinklage. not an A lister but still a great GOT guest

Edited by loveamyadams

Well done SM :clap: What a truly fantastic guest.

Certainly makes a refreshing change to have a current quality 'headline' guest as opposed to fading names from the Dr Who OR Star Wars franchises!!

It is nice to see that you guys still have your fingers firmly on the pulse of current popular TV phenomenons as GOT surely is :thumbup:

I'm currently watching "Death at a Funeral." Directed by the very Fantastic Frank Oz.

The way that Peters eyes express themselves when the reveal about him being gay is quite hysterical.

"Short guy."

As just been said, didn't know he was short.

What an AWESOME guest!!!

I am so excited to meet him!!!

I was checking for the announcement on my phone as I was in a car at 8am, actually squealed out loud when I saw, and gave my friends no rest until I managed to book my photoshoot tickets on a borrowed iphone whilst on a ferry in the middle of the English channel!

Woop woop! Bring it on, SM!

Echo :gorgeous: