Latest guest announcement - PETER DINKLAGE

Well worth the wait for me! Have some manners guys, I've participated in loads of waits for big guests and not been interested in meeting them once they've arrived. But I had the courtesy of not complaining because they weren't of my interest.

Be polite, geez.

• Like 7

• Showmasters Admin

photo shoot and talk tickets are up now .

just so everyone knows this will be his only European signing and posable his only would signing as he is a very busy guy and its taking us over a year to close this deal and i do not think any other promoter in the world will come up to the bar to make this signing happen soon if again .

Peter is one of the hottest guests around right now and we are all fans here and we wanted this to happen just so we could meet him ourselves so if you miss this chance do not think its will happen again its just not going to .

you all know and have the heads up so if you are into GOT then enjoy , if you are not then do now worry as we are booking other guest of his calibre for this show and the other shows so there will be plenty for everyone at LFCC

see you there

jason

• Like 2

• Moderators

He's one of the main people in one of the most successful current tv series, and an award winner for it.

Can't see how anyone can argue about his validity as a headliner.

If his peers rate him so highly, he's damn good enough for us!

• Like 3

Just quickly ordered a photo shoot and entered wrong expiry date -.- have sent an email but could one of the admins please give this a nudge, don't want it not being put through for ages with the event so far off and then it being declined then being very low on the numbers etc. Please help guys.

On a different note, this was my number 1 signer, I am very happy you guys have managed this. Great job SM.

***Edit*** Or would it be best to place another order and then let that one be cancelled? Anyone dealt with this kind of thing before?

Edited by Sasari

• Moderators

You can completely argue. To me a headliner is someone who everyone knows and recognises. Someone who whether they are your cup of tea or not you can see the validity in them not someone who's been in one solitary big show. Like last year, I wasn't interested in Gillian Anderson but knew who she was and thought she was a great guest even with no interest in her.

Everyone knows who Katie Price is. Imagine her announced.

Sorry but the criteria more than fits. You'd think Sarah Michelle Gellar was a big guest and arguably she's only famous for Buffy and some generally sub par movies.

To get a guest like this at the height of his popularity (so far) is excellent for an organiser.

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

the photo of perter signing was a HBO press launch not a con or show signing so this is he first show/con signing , so that clears that up , next if you do not care or know his work and are disappointed we are sorry for that but please do not post it in his thread its not the place if you really have to then start up another thread and leave this one for the many people that are pleased with this guests thank you for being polite to all our guests.

jason

• Like 1

Just quickly ordered a photo shoot and entered wrong expiry date -.- have sent an email but could one of the admins please give this a nudge, not sure if I need to place another order or what, don't want it not being put through for ages with the event so far off and then it being declined then being very low on the numbers etc. Please help guys.

On a different note, this was my number 1 signer, I am very happy you guys have managed this. Great job SM.

The shop people will contact you. If you've sent an e-mail already you've done what we suggested anyway. Nothing we could have done differently to that.

Someone id like to meet for Threshold, but even at that I definitely would not have hyped him up that much. You must have realised that he'd only appeal to certain fans instead of being an all rounder? I will meet him, but at that price I seriously need to think about whether I get a photo shoot or not

• Like 2