Hotel booked already!

alisonloub

Just booked up the premier inn the one used for DW, we stayed there before and it was a nice hotel. We tried the big sleep hotel, which is opposite the arena but they had event pricing on (usually £45, the Friday and Saturday had gone up to £85 each night, and the room occupancy had changed too!) we have stayed there a number of times and is a good budget hotel (normally)

Really looking forward to this event, if only for the fact it's a weekend away in our favourite city!!

Edited by alisonloub
  • Like 1

Wow, you guys were quick! I find a good price for me and two of my kids, I think it is the same hotel as you, MrsBarrowman! But not booking yet, cos I am torn between Glasgow and Cardiff, not sure I can afford to do both!

Nothing like being prepared, a day after it being announced, lol! :smile:

Hubby and I already had planned to go to Cardiff for 2 weeks then, its a big bonus this was announced xx

Edited by Mrs Barrowman81
  • Like 1

The hotels have all hiked up their prices so going to book into Premier Inn cos I don't have to pay in advance and can cancel if needs be.

Edit: Booked it. Luckily do not need to pay till we arrive! More than I wanted to pay but it was actually a good deal with the meals thrown in.

Edited by MrsEllacott

2 rooms booked in RadissonBlue :D Disabled/wheelchair accessible room and a carers room. Really happy to have got so close at £89 pppn

Not the cheapest but suits us v well :D

I was told by one hotel there was a golf competition on on the same weekend so hotel space was getting booked up for that as well :dance:

• 2 weeks later...

Does any of those hotels named take direct debit rather than credit card ?

I used my debit card to reserve my room at the Premier Inn and I do not need to pay till the day. You should be fine with a debit card at any hotel.

Thanks ill try that :-)

Edited by sammy-jones
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Getting convention fever so I just booked my Cardiff hotel. Staying right across the road from venue so that's good. Coming up from London on Friday afternoon. Never been to Cardiff before. Can't wait to finally meet Robert Englund. :dance: :dance: :dance: