GUEST DAYS AND PRICES Updated 05/07/2013

At the first few cons I went to, I'd go through the photos a bit later, so I could see how those ahead did. Ballsier people would ask for photos, or you'd see the actor put a hand on people's shoulders (look at most of Billie Piper's photos, for example, as she draped her arm round people without them asking).

Now I feel a little happier about smiling and asking "Could I have a hug?". Most of the people I've met have been happy to oblige. Adam Baldwin did some weird fist pump thing which confused me (and so I look startled in the photo), but oh well ;)

David Prows......................................................Fri/Sat/Sun..........................Auto £15/Photo £15

Is that dave Prowse?

I can't find him on the store or on the LFCC website

I was also wondering this, as he's announced on his website that he's attending but it hasn't been officially announced :S

Ta,

Che-Snake :)

David Prows......................................................Fri/Sat/Sun..........................Auto £15/Photo £15

Is that dave Prowse?

I can't find him on the store or on the LFCC website

Yes, this is Dave Prowse.

Dave is a family friend so to speak and will quite often attend a show without a formal announcement. I'm sure the tickets will be added to the store shortly.

Guys, sorry to step in here. But I had to remove some posts. We do have guests coming on here to read.

The tone this "a guest shouldn't charge that much" discussion took is not quite appropriate. Please stop it now.

Such posts may well influence a guest's decision to come negatively. Please remember that while you may not care about the guest you made that comment about very well a guest you do care about could read this and decides not to come in the end because he doesn't want the same type of comments posted, but this time about him.

• Like 4

This may sound a bit early but anyway we can find out who we are going to need VTs for on the Friday? I have a list 10 guests now on the Friday so in 3 hours i want to meet 10 guests get 20 items signed and have a good look round the dealers area no pressure then. Based on MY list i am thinking that i would only need tickets for Mr Glover and Mrs Callies.

So my list goes like this

Linda Hamilton

Sarah Wayne Callies

Danny Cooksey

Peter Kent

William B Davis

Hugh Walters

Will Yun Lee

Ray Park

Danny Glover

Dee Wallace

This may sound a bit early but anyway we can find out who we are going to need VTs for on the Friday? I have a list 10 guests now on the Friday so in 3 hours i want to meet 10 guests get 20 items signed and have a good look round the dealers area no pressure then.

At the past preview nights there has not been any VT.

• Like 1