Dream guests for this event?

Mithrandir93

My dream guest would be Sir Christopher Lee. Just to see such a legend of film in person would be fantastic.

Like many others I'd love Sir Ian McKellen to attend an event like this but met Ian a few times and he told me he's very open to the idea of attending an event like this but he's always busy.

It would be nice to see some old showmasters guests again like Andy Serkis, Bernard Hill and the four Hobbits.

I can't wait to see who else is announced in the new year!

An event like this seems ideal for someone like Christopher or Ian Holm, slightly more sedate and less hectic than the bigger events.

I'm sure people would be prepared to pay more to secure one of these guys (you could even prebook autographs so Showmasters could ensure they get the revenue they require beforehand) - I have at least 3 items for Ian to sign.

• Like 1

Billy and Dom for sure!!! they are so, so funny and so kind; they would be perfect for a weekend con! Having Elijah and Sean there with them would make it a dream come true!

Aidan Turner and Dean O'Gorman would also be a good pairing, but any of the dwarves would be excellent!

Edited by LunaticPandora7

Sean Bean. [One does not simply not want ot meet this guy]

Richard Armitage [just because Thorin is amazing]

Aidan Turner [he's awesome in being human and as Kili in Hobbit]

Benedict Cumberbatch [is apparently going to be the necromancer in the hobbit, plus he is amazing]

Sean Astin is cool, i'd like to meet him again.

• Like 1

Sean Bean. [One does not simply not want ot meet this guy]

Richard Armitage [just because Thorin is amazing]

Aidan Turner [he's awesome in being human and as Kili in Hobbit]

Benedict Cumberbatch [is apparently going to be the necromancer in the hobbit, plus he is amazing]

Sean Astin is cool, i'd like to meet him again.

I agree with all of the above! Excellent list

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...