RTME CANCELLED - All Tickets to be Refunded in Full

Massive Events

• 3 weeks later...

Still waiting for my refund, have emailed several times .... no response have phoned and got office is shut for refurb ring another number only to get a dead tone. NOT IMPRESSED seriously considering contacting trading standards and small claims court!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Still waiting for my refund, have emailed several times .... no response have phoned and got office is shut for refurb ring another number only to get a dead tone. NOT IMPRESSED seriously considering contacting trading standards and small claims court!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

If you want I will be happy to forward your information. As far as I know all refunds have been processed. Maybe yours was missed for some reason. Please e-mail me at the address in my profile.

If you want I will be happy to forward your information. As far as I know all refunds have been processed. Maybe yours was missed for some reason. Please e-mail me at the address in my profile.

Many thanks for the offer, I have just sent an email to you with the details

bagpuss111 :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Still waiting for my refund, have emailed several times .... no response have phoned and got office is shut for refurb ring another number only to get a dead tone. NOT IMPRESSED seriously considering contacting trading standards and small claims court!!!

Many thanks for the offer, I have just sent an email to you with the details

bagpuss111 :smile:

Hi everyone thanks to the moderators on this site I have now received my refund, it appears the delay was due to my being the last person to book!!! :clap::dance: