Question about reshoots

my*wife*says

Closed eye/s would be the main one. Generally the photographer checks for that.

As the photos are printed out as you leave the photo shoot area, if you have an issue with a photo then it is best to speak to the crew straight away as it can be sorted there and then.

What sort of issues do you have with yours?

Edited by 1of2

I did notice that one of the photographers over the weekend didn't check the photos once she took them - just snapped and 'next, please'. Apparently quite a few people had issues with her photos, which I'm guessing could have been avoided if she checked what she had taken.

If you have a problem with your photograph it is best to point it out there and then so that you can get a new photo taken :) There have always been blinks in photoshoots, but now that the instant print system is in place you get to find out instantly, rather than waiting a few hours and not being able to get another photo taken. If you email info@showmastersonline.com there'll be someone who can help you out there and maybe do a little photoshopping for you if you'd like the photo(s) fixed :)

What Chantelle said, we had a few people in the other photoshoot area who had an issue (only a couple I might add) and every time they came to one of us we sent them back through.

I'll hasten to add though it'll only go through if it's a technical error rather than someone wanting just to rub shoulders with the guest again because they dont "like" their photos haha

I have to say that I did get a couple of photos with closed eyes etc and the team actually pointed them out to me (i didnt even notice) and they then rushed me through no questions asked for a reshoot! they were wonderful and i am sorry to hear so many other people had a different experience!

Sam

I had a reshoot with Daniel as he had his eyes half closed for the 1st one. I had the picture ripped in half in front of me and yet others had a dodgy pic and got to keep both pics. Please can that be clarified for future events.

Thanks

Yeh my daughter had a re taken one with Alex as she got captured with her eyes closed and she was allowed to go to front of queue show picture which was taken off her and have a fresh one taken without charge, though we were asked had we paid for another photo, it was only when said no that she was allowed to, which kind of made me think if got extra photo would she have had to have that photo :/