photos

indio

I can't find anything about photo security setting; facebook is a labyrinth!

I will see if I can find another way.

Go the album with the photos in click on the Edit button at the top right, On the next screen, you'll see a Done button towards the top right. Just to the left of that is where you select who can see the photos. It will probably say Friends. Click on the down pointing arrow next to it and select Public. Then click on Done and the photos should be available for everyone to view.

Hope that all makes sense and helps.

Thank you for your help dwarfbabe, I can't believe certain features are so cryptic. Anyway, as you can see I have found another way to post my picture. I am going to post some more tomorrow, including the one Sylvia Anderson wanted so badly - too tired now... :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

I am going to post some more tomorrow, including the one Sylvia Anderson wanted so badly - too tired now... :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Please do, I promised her I would forward any onto her

Jody xxx

This is the picture.

sylvia.jpg

@ Jody,

this is a low resolution image - I can't manage to post a better one for the moment. I had sent, as instructed by Sylvia Anderson's agent Kate, a high resolution picture to her email address but I didn't get any reply/confirmation if the file arrived. If you are able to contact Sylvia directly, can you please check if she got it in the end? You might copy the picture above if necessary but, as I said, the resolution is not great. There were other Space1999 guests who (certainly Dave Prowse and Prentis Hancock and a few others I can't remember) showed interest in the "personalised" miniposters; I made one for each actor attending but I had only one copy with me. I will try to upload here all the posters in higher resolution so if they are reading this forum (I know some do) they can download them, if they wish.