Roy Dotrice cancelled?

spgyid

I was disapointed that his cancelation was only on here this afternoon. I checked at 6:00am before leaving for Birmingham as he was the only reason I had planned to attend.

I was all set to pay to get in when I only learnt he had cancelled when I glanced at the photo session timetable and hsi name had been crossed off (there should at least be a sign up at the entrance for any late cancellations).

In the end I didn't go in as I didn't consider it worth paying when there was no guest I wanted to meet and had to wait six hours until my coach back home.

I am aware that guests may cancel but there should be reasonable notice so people do not have to make wasted journeys.

Have you considered that he may not have known he wouldnt be there til today? It may only have been when he woke up this morning that he felt unwell enough to have to cancel, it's not exactly Showmasters fault and they can't give advance notice if they dont know.

• Like 1

Have you considered that he may not have known he wouldnt be there til today? It may only have been when he woke up this morning that he felt unwell enough to have to cancel, it's not exactly Showmasters fault and they can't give advance notice if they dont know.

I'm not blaming him for being ill and am aware that last minute illness/emergencies happen. I was just saying showmasters knew earlier than this afternoon (the time it appeared on the forum) that he had cancelled. Secondly I nearly paid to go in as there was no notification at the entrance.