Newbie!

Zak123

Hey everyone, my first EMS and im arriving at Victoria Bus station at half 7 on Sat morning and was wondering if anyone else was and wanted to head to the venue together? :smile:

Dude, by the time you get to the venue you can be assured that people will already be lining up

People started queuing at LFCC around 5am

Which is ridiculous and pointless. Friends of mine joined the queue barely an hour before opening and still got low VQ tickets for everyone they wanted to meet. I've never understood the need some people have to get there that early. But if you want to, feel free I guess.

Yeah, we got stuck in traffic on the Saturday and didn't get there until nearly 10:00 and the queue was large but fast moving. Our VT tickets were high(ish) and we didn't manage to get to see one person. Sunday we joined the queue at about 08:45 and were inside within 10 minutes.

At LFACC in the past Ive always been outside the venue at around 715-730 and it always benefitted me. I was always finished by 1030. The queue has always been long enough then to get in.

Last LFCC I arrived outside at about 830 being a gold pass holder and the queues were massive and it was the busiest Id ever been to.

I find that it is better to get there for early bird entry if you can, especially if you want to see guests that will be on the VQ system, then you will get a lower number to see them.

As people have said, depending on the show/guests that have been announced, there are always people there early. LFCC were the longest queues I have seen when arriving early (I crew, so we get there early), that was pretty special.

So even if you get there early, there will probably be someone there you can chat to in the queue lol