Photoshoots

Avengers7

This event was excellent and the new photoshoot system was great. I only have one minor issue - when I have ordered more than one shoot with a guest, Malcolm always asks what pose I would like for the second photo so that they were different. I had 2 David Tennant photos exactly the same but one was landscape and one was portrait. Could this be rectified and asked by the new photographer?

• Like 1

Hello, sorry I don't have an answer to your question, but I have a question of my own. I am new to Forum's and don't quite understand how they work yet.

My sister and I forgot to collect our group photos for Saturday & Sunday from the registration day on the last day. Did other people forget too?

Will they be posted to us?

• Moderators

Hello, sorry I don't have an answer to your question, but I have a question of my own. I am new to Forum's and don't quite understand how they work yet.

My sister and I forgot to collect our group photos for Saturday & Sunday from the registration day on the last day. Did other people forget too?

They will not be automatically posted out. If you send an email to info@showmastersonline.com with your names&ticket numbers and let them know you forgot to pick them up, it may be possible to arrange posting them to you.

They will not be automatically posted out. If you send an email to info@showmastersonline.com with your names&ticket numbers and let them know you forgot to pick them up, it may be possible to arrange posting them to you.

there are quite a lot of us who have already done that but still not even had an aknowledgement. smasters really must work harder on behond the scenes as the shows are excellent just let down by bad back admin