website - is still being repaired!

aseefsid

Sometimes it's not that easy to clean these things up. We had it happen to our site at work a couple of years ago and it took 10 days of us being offline for it to be completely cleaned up. Unfortunately hackers can do all kinds of things so that when you think you've sorted it, they can get right back in again. I know it's frustrating but give them the time to get it properly sorted.

I had the warning too other day using Firefox. However, i took a risky gamble and bypassed the warning and went to the site anyway. I then did a thorough anti-virus, malware and bot scan and all came back clean. Sometimes people register the sites as attacks on purpose to have them blocked.

• Showmasters Admin

I had the warning too other day using Firefox. However, i took a risky gamble and bypassed the warning and went to the site anyway. I then did a thorough anti-virus, malware and bot scan and all came back clean. Sometimes people register the sites as attacks on purpose to have them blocked.

we are going over it 100% and rebuilding everything as we speak , we do not think its putting out anything to damage other computers its just messed up our site so it warns people that there is a issue with the page .

it has been attacked on purpose at a time that is important to us being 3 weeks out from one of our big shows.

it will be fixed very soon and we will be back on track

thanks for understanding everyone

jason

• Like 1