Lords of Time 2

Time_Lord_Sammy

Which is odd, as that covers May the 4th - Empire day.

I don't think it's anything to be concerned about. They're both likely to be quite small events and it won't be the first time that two events have been run on the same weekend.

Although it's not something to be concened about, it is a shame if like me you would have wanted to go to both events.

Which is odd, as that covers May the 4th - Empire day.

I don't think it's anything to be concerned about. They're both likely to be quite small events and it won't be the first time that two events have been run on the same weekend.

Well we know Jason loves Doctor Who. We know he loves Star Wars probably more. So you'd think he'd want to be at both of them at least. Small or epic.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello

Any news for this con?

I'm asking because if I remember right, it was taking place in the Spring of 2013. With Middle Earth being announced now, I may have to choose which one I'm going to.

Cheers, and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like a few more details online, as it will eventually get to the "12 week before travel" date for booking the cheapest train tickets.

I really do want to come to this con, but the lack of information is starting to concern me!

Any news, guys?