Lords of Time Schedule - UPDATED 6/9/12

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Gotta love the "because Doctor Who starts at...." in the Sat gold drink section xDDD

Wicked. Now to try and not spend too much.... Aïe Aïe Aïe xD

*takes part of the credit/blame for that bit* ;)

I felt it was needed :thumbup:

Is K-9 part of the group photoshoot too or is that Matt instead??

I have a slight problem and due to my work schedule and travelling from Newcastle Saturday morning, I don't get in to Birmingham on the Saturday until about half 12 and according to the schedule all the guests will have finished signing by then....do you think they'll still be some signing around then? There's a couple I would love to meet.

As the previous poster has said that autograph will be over by then. Saying that when you get to the show talk to the reg desk staff and we'll see what we can do.

Thank you, I definitely will. I don't finish work until half 8 in the morning and it was the earliest train i could get :(

Edited by cookies41

speaking of work, I end my shift at 8am tomorrow morning, then drive all the way there (from Belgium, nearby Lille)... Guess who's gonna be exhausted in the end ? Good to know the time of the opening ceremony, I'll have a nap in between. Wake up calls are already set xD

See you folks there ! xo

• Like 1

Can't have everything I guess. :)

Don't see why not. Would seem to be the obvious reason for a second signing session after the shoot. (instant photos don't forget)

Fair point - just seems a small slot for what could be a lot pf people but yeah had forgotten about the new instant printing thing x!

Edited by catfish

excellent! 9:30 on Saturday means a lie in yay! However, knowing my 'state' during gold pass receptions am now negotiating for the whole of Monday off work rather than just the morning (I'm sure they will let me.....even my bosses have heard of David Tennant!!)

• Like 1

excellent! 9:30 on Saturday means a lie in yay! However, knowing my 'state' during gold pass receptions am now negotiating for the whole of Monday off work rather than just the morning (I'm sure they will let me.....even my bosses have heard of David Tennant!!)

I love how pleased we are all about the slightly later start time on Saturday ;)

• Moderators

Sorry if I'm being dim - but when can we book photo shoots? I'm worried that we won't get our photo with David and the group shot if we arrive too late on the Saturday... thanks!

Photo shoots can only be bought at the event, but it's not going to be a huge busy event - Mark has already said that no one will have trouble buying photoshoot tickets when they arrive.

Forgot to pick up the Sunday group shot due to being all over the place due to winning one of the places in David Tennant's guest encounter.

Is there any chance if it could be sent to me or have I missed out on it

xx

E-mail the office at info@showmastersonline.com. They will tell you what can be done.

Forgot to pick up the Sunday group shot due to being all over the place due to winning one of the places in David Tennant's guest encounter.

Is there any chance if it could be sent to me or have I missed out on it

xx

E-mail the office at info@showmastersonline.com. They will tell you what can be done.

nobodys had a reply about this. again great event let dolwn by admin side.