Red Dwarf Series X Episodes Revealed

Starbug

Episode 1 Trojan

Episode 2 Fathers and Suns

Episode 3 Lemons

Episode 4 Entangled

Episode 5 Dear Dave

Episode 6 The Beginning

Very much looking forward to this getting very excited now not long to go :dance: :dance: :dance:

Edited by Starbug

It was Lemons that I saw, very good and funny episode. But of course I cannot and will not mention anything that could possibly be seen as a spoiler but I will link to my Studio Report from when I saw Lemons being filmed on Stage K at Shepperton:

http://www.reddwarf.co.uk/forum/messages.cfm?threadid=EB3CBDF0-3048-FA2A-9F886101E4531935&page=9

not too bad, but im a bit worried, the teaser nor the cat/kryten clip inspired me very much, neitehr i found all that funny, both felt staged, hope they are good though, ive loved all dwarf apart from the disapointing B2E, im hoping this at least is on par with 7/8 if not as good as 1-6. if its more like B2E ill be disapointed, when will it air? is it nov now? im behind in my news

not too bad, but im a bit worried, the teaser nor the cat/kryten clip inspired me very much, neitehr i found all that funny, both felt staged, hope they are good though, ive loved all dwarf apart from the disapointing B2E, im hoping this at least is on par with 7/8 if not as good as 1-6. if its more like B2E ill be disapointed, when will it air? is it nov now? im behind in my news

Dont worry to much i am sure Doug has done us proud i thought the latest trailer looked like they back to classic Dwarf

They have just released the start date 4th of October and it is confirmed by Doug himself that Episode The Begining we will finally find out what happend at the end of series 8

Edited by Starbug