Over the table photos?

Squirtchy

Do guests at these smaller, more exclusive cons do photos other than just the pro photo shoot, for example an 'over the table shot' when you're getting an autograph as I understand that during the talks/parties ect, they don't like it :)

Do guests at these smaller, more exclusive cons do photos other than just the pro photo shoot, for example an 'over the table shot' when you're getting an autograph as I understand that during the talks/parties ect, they don't like it :)

No over the table aka posed photos whatsoever, and don't ask for autos or photos outside of the designated sessions, especially at the parties. Flash photography is fine in the talks for the first few minutes, and then non-flash is fine for the rest of the talk. No videoing or audio recording in the talks.

Over the table photos are a definite no-no. Photos at the parties are discouraged, but do happen, depending on the guest in question.

Many people get over the counter photos at cons, not guaranteed and some state no posed photos but some guests are quite happy to pose.

Over the table photos are a definite no-no. Photos at the parties are discouraged, but do happen, depending on the guest in question.

Many people get over the counter photos at cons, not guaranteed and some state no posed photos but some guests are quite happy to pose.

Not at an Massive Events con. They're organised slightly differently to a Showmasters signing event.

Now I

Not at an Massive Events con. They're organised slightly differently to a Showmasters signing event.

Now I get you :)

A weekend convention like Return to Middle Earth is very different to a signing event like LFCC or Collectormania and I'm afraid no photos are allowed to be taken in the autograph room at all, not even from the queue. If you would like photos with the guests you can buy photoshoots. If you have a silver or gold pass then some photoshoots are included in your package, otherwise you can buy them separately.

The package contents and some FAQs can be found at http://massiveevents.co.uk/middleearth/index.php