Best Costumes

Some great ones I saw:

- The Dalek. Was that a remote control thing or was someone inside it?

- Zelda and Pit

- A few really good Jokers, Harley Quinns and Batmans (Batmen?)

- There was a great Poison Ivy

- Some good Assassins (Assassin's Creed)

- Admiral Ackbar

- There was a Jack Sparrow and Doctor Ten who also looked like the actors.

- An extremely attractive Ms. Marvel.

Edited by Cube1701

That V baby with the Diana cosplayer was hilarious! The white uniform is my favourite of the Diana outfits so well done to the two cosplayers who wore it.

There was a great Xena cosplayer. I liked the Domino one. Alien was great as always (must get a photo sometime). There was a zombie chewing on a limb of some sort; I was chuckling over it while someone was taking a pic and started to walk by, but was then rather freaked out when the zombie suddenly came right up to me making chomping noises - I ended up snarling and snapping my teeth in response, rather like an surprised dog! I then had to explain to the nonplussed people next to me that I wasn't making faces at them but that a zombie was trying to eat me. As you do. ;)

There was a good Psylocke with a cute little stuffed Lockheed on her shoulder. I spoke to a guy who'd been cosplaying Cyclops but missed him in costume, although I did see his friend who was playing Gambit at one point. Saw a massive guy in combats and bling and was wondering who he was cosplaying, but he seemed to be an attraction in his own right and called Tiny (ha!), I believe.

The girl in the TARDIS ballgown looked brilliant - very novel.

I don't think I would ever have the energy or inclination to cosplay myself (my word, some of those costumes must be so hot!), but there were some amazingly elaborate outfits, as always. Always fun to see.

Edited by CosmicAvatar
  • Like 1

I didn't get a photo, but the girl dressed as an Asari had the best costume I've ever seen

OH MY GOSH THANKYOU XD there were SO MANY great ones this year, the Game of Thrones costumes were fantastic, as were a few of my fellow Dragon age cosplayers costumes XD there was a cinderella I was impressed with, and an AMAZING Mad Moxxi and LEGO star wars and OHMYGOSHSOMANY

Yeah some great ones this year (on Saturday), Samara (of course), Cammy, Zelda, She-hulk, the two Judges looked great too and I saw they did some really great photos with people; there was a great looking Ariel who I think i saw meeting Karl Urban and an awesome looking Lara Croft who was getting a lot of attention from a string of about ten people who all wanted photos of her one after the other!

Those were my favourites, but well done to those who made an effort. It really adds a lot to the event.

Edited by DarkElfUK

there were alot of great costumes on both days. Steph as Samara from Mass Effect was one of the best. Her Esmerelda on Sunday was also amazing :) Very impressed with the quality of Batmans..or Batmen..are we still undecided on the plural ? :P and She Hulk and Cammy on Saturday were so good too. Xena was fliping amazing! but she was a professional hehe.

Although i saw alot of good costumes....i did think there wasn't as many as there usually is...or maybe im wrong i dont know aha

Yeah some great ones this year (on Saturday), Samara (of course), Cammy, Zelda, She-hulk, the two Judges looked great too and I saw they did some really great photos with people; there was a great looking Ariel who I think i saw meeting Karl Urban and an awesome looking Lara Croft who was getting a lot of attention from a string of about ten people who all wanted photos of her one after the other!

Those were my favourites, but well done to those who made an effort. It really adds a lot to the event.

there were alot of great costumes on both days. Steph as Samara from Mass Effect was one of the best. Her Esmerelda on Sunday was also amazing :) Very impressed with the quality of Batmans..or Batmen..are we still undecided on the plural ? :P and She Hulk and Cammy on Saturday were so good too. Xena was fliping amazing! but she was a professional hehe.

Although i saw alot of good costumes....i did think there wasn't as many as there usually is...or maybe im wrong i dont know aha

I was She-Hulk, glad you liked the costume ^^

Oh sweety I was Isabela not Esmerelda lol both tanned wenches I know, I just didn't want to take credit for that one cos the Esmerelda was FANTASTIC. And thankyou! ^^,

Ah awesome! You looked great! Dare I ask how long it took to wash the green off? Lol

The top layer came off easy ... but there was still green on my face & neck until Sunday morning!

Some great ones I saw:

- The Dalek. Was that a remote control thing or was someone inside it?

- Zelda and Pit

- A few really good Jokers, Harley Quinns and Batmans (Batmen?)

- There was a great Poison Ivy

- Some good Assassins (Assassin's Creed)

- Admiral Ackbar

- There was a Jack Sparrow and Doctor Ten who also looked like the actors.

- An extremely attractive Ms. Marvel.

Both Daleks that were there during the weekend were driven by operators inside them. Admiral Ackbar was also there from the same group . All 3 were there too raise money for Dog's Trust and Chestnut Tree House. I was the 11th Doctor with them during the weekend.

• Like 1

Oh sweety I was Isabela not Esmerelda lol both tanned wenches I know, I just didn't want to take credit for that one cos the Esmerelda was FANTASTIC. And thankyou! ^^,

Omg auto correct ahaha yes I meant Isabela! Sorry everyone!

The Zombie I saw by the Game of Thrones Throne photoshoot was the most impressive I've seen, shame I couldn't leave the queue to get a photo, although many people did. The makeup was incredible, and were those contact lenses? Donkey was fun, but must have been roasting inside that costume. Tributes to the Scooby-doos!