The "Who was that person" thread...

I know her name was Vicky and she was from Romford but I dont know anything else as we queued up outside to get in but I never saw her again once I was inside.

If you are reading this feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to

I know her name was Vicky and she was from Romford but I dont know anything else as we queued up outside to get in but I never saw her again once I was inside.

If you are reading this feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to

PM has been disabled for this forum...you may want to include a Facebook or twitter account details instead?

Blimey - Did i log on to match.com by mistake???

Though if anyone wants to say hi feel free.

Chatted to lots of people in the queues, it was all a blur but i remember the girl who was on the verge of tears in the Gillian photoshoot queue in the morning (any relation to Andy Murray???) and the guy in the Gillian auto queue at the very end while we waited for Gillian to re-emerge from her break for the last few autos (you helped ease my irrational unspoken fear that she wasn't going to come back for us). I hope you are enjoying your newly signed boxset!

I also met a lovely lady who apparently grew up in the UK and America and spent some time in Vancouver. Think she said her name was Gillian :poki:

[For the posts below, I have always found it difficult to get hold of people I have met after events so I DO think this is a good idea, just keep it under control eh lol]

Edited by Sir Jim
  • Like 1

What's wrong with wanting to find out who someone was? Several times I struck up conversations with people but we either had to dash off or got interrupted before names/screen names/mails could be exchanged. Or as with cosplayers, you're too shy to ask or don't want to hold up other people who want photos too.

I met a lovely guy repeatedly through Saturday (Hi Nikjaw!) whose name I did get, but there was a friendly Leeds girl waiting for a Kevin Szorbo pick up photo today that I chatted to, a Joker (who'd been asked on the train down to move carriages as his costume/make up was causing a clown-phobic woman to hyperventilate), and there's a crew member in a blue shirt with an American/Canadian accent who was trying to sell Game Of Thrones to me (along with my friend), in the Iain Glenn autograph queue (she also did the VT numbers for Anthony Stewart Head). Oh and a blond girl who was working one of the front desks.

I met a lot of nice people. Hopefully they enjoyed our chats as much as I did :blush: .

This is my favourite thread after all events! Im still looking for the one describing me though.....

No point describing me...

af50ef73.jpg

After queuing for hours at photoshoots, fatigue gets to me and I end up looking like this:

600full-bradley-cooper.jpg

(tee hee hee)

Add me as a friend if you wanna hook-up :D

Edited by Not_Pennys_Ship
  • Like 4

The very tall guy who

This thread should be called ' I wanna bone....''

Ahem... and what about us girls? It's not *always* about ...errr... well you know. I met and chatted to lots of like minded people that I wouldn't mind being in contact with, male and female!

{edit} forgot to add... The really tall Batman that was there Sunday morning (with Robin) was lovely. His costume was fab ...and did I mention he was tall... :)

Edited by BigBangPenny
  • Like 1

touchthesky...I'm the dude with the Halloween 5 tattoo I was wearing the t-shirt also, you can find me on facebook dude https://www.facebook...luke.morris.946 HIT ME UP FOR SURE DUDE, the other guy in the Halloween t-shirt who was with me is my buddy Johnny, he's in a band maybe you might have seen him perform live with Dragstrip Junkies,

Edited by lukehalloween5

I loved the Black Widow walking around Sunday, fantastic costume, aswell as The Thing I saw around aswell! Unfortunatly I never got a chance to have a photo with them, if you read this though, fantastic effort guys!

The cosplayer dressed as Machiko was pretty hot. One of the Black Cats was too posing with Spider-Man (I think she was Asian) and also Silver Spectre from Watchmen.. And there were 2 or 3 girls working on stalls that were fit too (one of them I think I chatted up before. LOL).

Sadly I couldnt approach ANY of these babes cos I stupidly brought along a girl I have a thing with...even though its not exclusive. I did ask for her "permission" but she said she wouldnt like it. :(

Edited by nicky

Whilst sitting waiting for the saturday cosplay masquerade to start there were a handful of girls sat behind me, my fiancee and my friends - we had a few jokes and laughs with them lol

was wondering who they were - we thought we recognised them from the cosplay scene but were unsure lol

One of them was definetly cosplaying Lara croft but i can't for the life of me remember the rest's costumes >.<

We were dressed as Catelyn Stark, Jorah Mormont and Jaqen H'ghar.

Edited by Numta

I went on Saturday and wouldn't mind finding the following people:

- Very briefly saw a girl walking around as 60s Robin with the yellow cape, never said hello but would like to meet a fellow 60s batman fan

- Couple of cute lads who took a photo of me and R2-D2 for me as my friend was elsewhere at the time.

- Juliet Starling cosplayer

- A couple of cosplayers just outside Stage C around half 4/5pm doing the 'pizza, nintendo, woo woo woo let's go' routine from Team StarKid's Holy Musical B@man. I was standing right near them dressed in a Starship Ranger cosplay and as that is also a StarKid production I was hoping they'd spot me so I didn't have to but they didn't.

- The 10th Doctor cosplayer/act alike who had all of Tennant's facial expressions and such, saw him around Stage C too.

- The girls who did the caramel dansen and Gemma who went on 4th at the talent show :)

This is my favourite thread after all events! Im still looking for the one describing me though.....

Don't suppose you're the Paul who came 2nd in the talent show? Your avatar is broken so can't tell, haha.

Edited by JessCansBe1337

There was a nice little redhead that I was talking outside while smoking, I was in my Sith costume and she was in a green and gold costume, which im ashamed to say I did not recognize and was with a guy who may have been her other half but I wasn't sure. Saw her again outside in the same place just before I left but I don't think she recognized me out of costume! Would have liked to have spoken to her more.