Ben Browder - absolutely wonderful!

• 2 months later...

Ben Browder is ALWAYS a highlight for me at these events to meet, though this time round he MADE my weekend. I still get giddy and die just that little bit when I look at my photo with him even all these months on! XD!!

He is soooooo lovely and I really hope he gets to come back! He really has to be one of the nicest guests I've ever met alongside Misha Collins, Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles (J2 different event but still... they go in the 'nicest guests ever list lol)

I didn't even ask him to do this either, which makes it the best memory of that event! I just remember walking up to him and he literally stepped back and went "oh my god.. that's... that's awesome!" getting down on one knee and held my hands and well.. the rest is history! And to think I made it to that shoot with 2minutes before it started and I had a panic attack on the way there thinking I'd miss it!

DSCN3127.jpg

I also wanna say Farscape fans are some of the loveliest people out there in fandoms.... I met a really lovely guy in the queue to get this photo of mine signed, and he was so lovely about the photo and even said he was so happy for me and it's no surprise I got this kind of photo with Ben... then he waited until I finished meeting Ben to see what Ben wrote on my photo... seriously... that was sooooo sweet!!! So if you're on these boards thank you for showing a random act of kindness and showing that there are fandoms out there, full of lovely lovely people!

Edited by FuriePhoenix