The did you get a picture of my cosplay? Thread

Wondering whether anyone has a photo of my son Roland who was cosplaying as Steve from Minecraft (computer game) on Sunday - I'm guessing that if anyone took a picture they will know who the character was!!!

He had a fantastic time (3rd time we've been; first time he's cosplayed); and was thrilled that people took pictures of him.

I thought there was a lovely atmosphere; and people were so nice.

Did anyone see me as The 11th Doctor during the weekend?. On saturday i was in tweed with white shirt and blue bowtie and then switched into The Impossible Astronaut gear.

Sunday i cosplayed the 11th Doctors two diff outfits from '' The Eleventh Hour ''. Raggedy Doctor followed by the familiar standard look with bowtie and tweed etc..

( Oh and Sunday i was walking around with two Daleks )

I was the Poison Ivy by the Cosplay Zone Stage C and since I was nailed to my desk, apart from when I was frantically running back and fourth, I would love to see pics from the people who approached me and asked for a picture (thank you to all of those, btw) x

I was dresses like a red and black doll on Saturday with curly hair. Sunday I was the cardassian in a star trek uniform.would really love to see any pictures people took.

I saw you, I was the crewmember on Haydens spot who stared at you, wish I had my camera, that was an amazing mask.

I only had about three hours to try and cram in two cosplays, very tight. Blink and you miss it really. I was a neitzchean from Andromeda and then a Dr Who Unit captain. Finally changing into my own clothes to go home again. Kudos and respect to those people cosplaying with full costumes, wigs and make up for the whole day. It was very hot in the hall.

Edited by CurlyKirsty

I was only dressed on the Sunday.

I was Sally Jupiter and with my better half who was Rorscach!

We would very much appreciate it if anyone has any pictures of us! :D Thankyou!

There is one at: [media=]

[/media]

Regards!

Thankyou so much. Great picture too!! :D

Wondering whether anyone has a photo of my son Roland who was cosplaying as Steve from Minecraft (computer game) on Sunday - I'm guessing that if anyone took a picture they will know who the character was!!!

He had a fantastic time (3rd time we've been; first time he's cosplayed); and was thrilled that people took pictures of him.

I thought there was a lovely atmosphere; and people were so nice.

I'm not a Minecraft player but I think there's a pic here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82297126@N06/sets/72157630519214844/

AgentOfAnarchy, my friend took a picture of you and me on Saturday -- hope this link works: https://www.facebook...151002635633224

I loved your costume!

Thank you :) I think the folder is set to private because I cant view it :(

I'll upload it to my Photobucket account when I get off work tonight :)

This link should work: http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y264/Forest-Child/?action=view&current=313897_10151002635633224_1237557756_n.jpg

My husband cosplayed as Monkey Mcfly over the weekend, a crossover of Planet of the Apes and Marty McFly from Back to the Future, loads of people took pics of him and he would love to find some of them! If anyone has any please either let me know here or Tweet him on twitter @MonkeyMcfly

Thanks x

Lol I saw Monkey Mcfly at the train station Saturday after it finished, had to go back to have a look lol

lol Chris, that happened alot throughout the day, it made me smile I watched people's reaction to him and did double takes! It was even funnier on the train on the way home!

My sister cosplayed for the first time on saturday as Kaylee from Firefly. She has short (just above shoulder length) hair so if anyone has a picture of a short-haired Kaylee I know she'd love to see it.

I was Knockout from DC Comics on saturday and Tallis from Dragon Age 2/Dragon Age Redemption on sunday.

This year was my first con....What have I been doing with my life lol. Loved it so much, thought it was fantastic. Loved the atmosphere, the costumes everything. Some of the costumes were awesome and no body batted an eye and just enjoyed it (I think I got more stares, over how I look lol).

Enjoyed it so much I will be attending next year in costume myself :)

• Like 1