The did you get a picture of my cosplay? Thread

I didn't see a thread like this, so sorry if I'm being blind. I thought people could post the days they where there in which costume and people could post there snaps :) to start off my boyfriend and I where Harley and the joker. ( future Harley with the bazooka) we where there Saturday.

Can't hurt to ask...I was Daenerys Targaryen in her Qarth dress on the Saturday. I did see a few Daenerys cosplayers walking around, but I didn't see anyone else in this dress. Granted, mine wasn't fantastic, but I did get asked for a few pics :).

I was the one dressed up as Seymour with Audrey II.

If anyone has any images please can you either post them here or tag me via Facebook.

Greatly apprieciated.

www.facebook.com/undeadmousey

(or do a search for "Luke Smith Fx")

Thank you

Any of my Jorah Mormont from Saturday would be appreciated - A handful of people took pics

or any of myself as Jayne Cobb or our little Serenity group from the sunday!

=D

I already put a request in the photo thread, but anyone got any pictures of me (quite a few asked) as arena Katniss from The Hunger Games I'd love to see - I was the one in the glasses, as there was another girl in the same outfit.

Hi All, Hopefully attached is a couple of pics requested (Agent of Anarchy, Quinzel and Muther?). Just wanted to say as a con newbie all the cosplayers were absolutely awesome! Thanks! Brian

Also superwondergirl. I didn't get a picture but if you need a witness for your sponsorship i was talking to you and rosie272 in the queue on Saturday.

170446_4317667822512_450395943_o.jpg?t=1341835034

170446_4317667862513_1003139462_o.jpg?t=1341835036

338822_4314442261875_653203943_o.jpg?t=1341834988

I was the one dressed up as Seymour with Audrey II.

If anyone has any images please can you either post them here or tag me via Facebook.

Greatly apprieciated.

www.facebook.com/undeadmousey

(or do a search for "Luke Smith Fx")

Thank you

I didn't get a chance to get a photo of you but I thought it was brilliant!!!

I saw the Link, Zelda, Pit group on Sat. and thought they all looked Fantastic, The Zelda dress was especially awesome.

Amongst the best there I'd say, there was someone there as Samara from Mass effect and she looked amazing as well as two ladies as Cat Woman and Black Cat