Uncollected photos update by Jason on the 9th

I filled out a form on the day for four photos, but a friend of mine who was leaving later than me managed to grab two of them for me before he left.

Do I need to send an e-mail to save someone for wasting time searching for two pictures that aren't there, or is this something that happens a lot and will just cause confusion if I e-mail now?

Just to make everyone aware - this is easily the most photos that have ever been left behind after a show. It will take some time to get through this - The photos have already been seperated into actors and some of the individual slips have been matched. We hope to get the first batch enveloped and posted by the end of this week, but it is a MAMMOUTH task this time round!

The photo shows the pile of unmatched photos to get through and doesn't include anything that was already matched over the weekend.

20120709_1611491.jpg

Hi All,

As Evie_Nitram has said we have a very big task on our hands, please be patient with us. I will post here to let everyone know once we have start posting out the photos. As Jason has said here on the forum if for any reason your photo didn't get printed at the show or it gets lost in the post, it will be replaced by Showmasters.

Many thanks

Julie

I would like to say that I am writing this post on behalf of a Twitter Friend (I picked up my photos on Saturday and I LOVE them) the reason for this post is that this was my Twitter Friends very first con and the only email she has is work related and thus unable to post here herself so everything that I'm about to put here is everything she's asked me to write on her behalf:

(I've told her that her Photo with Gillian Anderson will soon be with her but I also know she wanted to address this and have her say

Samantha Ainsworth:

thank you! U can put my twitter name on it too aswell if u like. Ok: Saturday was my first time at LFCC, at ANY con and I was really excited about meeting one of my heros Gillian Anderson and having my photo taken with herI have waited 19yrs for this!

I had my photo done, got an autograph, went to the talk, all good.talk finished at 4.05 I had my train back at 8.20 and dinner plans in LSq (Leicester Square) with my friend for 6. Loadsa time right?wrong. I waited for 2 and a half hrs for my much coveted photo with GA in vain. I witnessed piles of photos coming back from Boots, mine not amongst them. I had waited for this so long I really didn't want to leave without it n I never imagined I wouldn't get it by the end of the day so I waited in vain.

I finally gave up at almost quarter to 7, got the tube back to Euston, had to wolf down my dinner n run for my train. all this meant I arrived back home feeling really travelsick from the scoffing/rushing/tilting train n bitterly dissapointed.

I only came to the con for Gillian and if I'd have known I'd have to wait weeks for my picture I'd have thought twice I can't see why it was so poorly organised - I thought there'd be a numbering system for photos-how naive am I! I would like an apology from showmasters to all those who didn't collect their photos on the day-totally not what I expect after payin£35 that's it - thank you! Sorry it's longt winded u might need to Copy n paste! :)

For those with uncollected photos please email us at info@showmastersonline

Hi, I've just tried to email my details to the above address and it says it's an invalid address. Please could someone calrify what the full email address is to send details to for the photos which were not handed out. Thanks x

Just a quick thought guys... but couldn't you set up a separate email account for photo queries (such as photos@showmastersonline - dot - com), so that your spam filter doesn't 'eat' any and it will make them easier to trawl through?

(Also, its a bad idea to post the complete email address, as I gather you'll get more spam!)

I filled out a form on the day for four photos, but a friend of mine who was leaving later than me managed to grab two of them for me before he left.

Do I need to send an e-mail to save someone for wasting time searching for two pictures that aren't there, or is this something that happens a lot and will just cause confusion if I e-mail now?

I'm matching photos up - You'll receive them faster if you can let me know your first name and who you have photos with, and who is not needed now?

• Like 1

sent my details, sent a pic of myself just to be sure - keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly! It's the first time something like that happened to me... Long wait? Yes. Not getting my photo? Never. A bit stressed but I'm sure it's all gonna be fine :)

Sent an e-mail @showmasteronline saturday evening, still no response.

This is understandable as the sorting must be huge, but i'm worried as i explained my case to the red staff saturday.

Hope i get a solution to my problem.

As i told the staff before leaving the convention, coming from another country, i imperatively had to leave before i had time to pay the postage free (too much queue to fill the form and pay).

As a result i am back to my country, without my photoshoot, and i haven't paid the postage yet...

Also, i haven't filled the form yet and wonder if i can add my photo, because filling my description with what looks complicated to me, being a foreigner.

I am now looking for someone to provide my a way to pay the postage so i can get my photoshoots.

Sent an e-mail @showmasteronline saturday evening, still no response.

This is understandable as the sorting must be huge, but i'm worried as i explained my case to the red staff saturday.

Hope i get a solution to my problem.

As i told the staff before leaving the convention, coming from another country, i imperatively had to leave before i had time to pay the postage free (too much queue to fill the form and pay).

As a result i am back to my country, without my photoshoot, and i haven't paid the postage yet...

Also, i haven't filled the form yet and wonder if i can add my photo, because filling my description with what looks complicated to me, being a foreigner.

I am now looking for someone to provide my a way to pay the postage so i can get my photoshoots.

You will get your picture, don't worry. The staff is simply not in the office yet. It's Tuesday night after the biggest show of the year. Way too early to worry.

You have not filled the form in yet, not even at the convention? Then please fill it in and proceed as outlined. If you want to attach a photo too that is fine. If you have problems with anything in the form we will be happy to help you.

I filled in a form on the Saturday but was told by one of the crew members that I didn't have to pay as I was waiting for the Adam Baldwin shoot and the afternoon Jeri Ryan shoot. I filled in the form at about 5.50 on the Saturday. Is this still the case, or will I need to pay? If I do need to pay, how do I go about doing this?

I filled in a form on the Saturday but was told by one of the crew members that I didn't have to pay as I was waiting for the Adam Baldwin shoot and the afternoon Jeri Ryan shoot. I filled in the form at about 5.50 on the Saturday. Is this still the case, or will I need to pay? If I do need to pay, how do I go about doing this?

You will get your picture, everything is okay. I am honestly speaking not sure why they didn't collect the postage money in your case, but if the crew members told you that you do not need to contact anyone.

• Moderators

I know in the past when crewing in photo distribution I've been told if the photos aren't back by the close of the show (6pm in the case of this show) then anyone who fills out a form won't be asked to pay - I haven't worked photo dist. in over a year so this may have changed but if not then this could be a reason payment wasn't taken in that case.

Some of my photos where over exposed and when i asked about this i was told that they did not have time to reprint the photos there and then,

Which is fair enuff as they where busy,

I was told to email info@showmastersonline.com with a photo of my self and to let them know which photos had problems and that they would send me them by email.

Which i did on monday now i understand you guys must still be busy but is it so hard to at least respond saying we got your email and will look into it?

I have never had any issues with photos from any of your past events and a little reasurance goes along way.

Thx

I left my Adam Baldwin photo & my details with them on the Sunday and they were going to fix the problems with the over-exposure. It arrived in the post today, all fixed and looking great. It's just a pity they couldn't fix the double chins in my pic :whistling: Thank you to whoever fixed it x

Hi All,

Just to let you all know where we are with getting the photos out. The majority of photos are now matched up. The first batch went out in the post yesterday, there will another batch going in the post later today. The rest of the matched up photos will be going out in the post over the weekend.

I understand that alot of you have emailed in, I have replied to some of the emails, please don't think that I am being rude if I haven't got back to you yet, as our priority has been to get the photos out and any that are bad to get Showmasters to reprint them. I will reply to all the email queries which I will finish off over the weekend.

I would just like to say thanks to everyone for being so patient with us as we have had a hugh amount to get through. I will post on here again over the weekend to let you know when we have finished the photos and when all the email queries have been answered.

Many thanks

Julie

Edited by jedijules
  • Like 1