Favourite guests?

I was just like to say a big thanks to all the game of thrones guests both days, very suprosed Iain / Charles was doing table pics , do that was a bonus...but the star was Ross Mullan, on Sunday afternoon caught him inbetween signing and had a bit of a chat about his experience on the show, then he got his phone out and started showing me pics he took during the scenes of make up tests and really enjoyed the whole experience

Too many to mention.

Favourite guest has to be Kate Bracken but Craig Parker was also excellent.

Also enjoyed experiences with Nicholas Lea and Karl Urban.

And Freema was superb.

I have been requesting her at a Showmasters event for years and it didn't disappoint. What a lovely lady.

Edited by reddragon

My favourite guest without a doubt was Hayden Panettiere. How fit is she? haha. She was really cool too, talked to her quite a bit. Got her auto first, then headed to her photoshoot. At the end of her photoshoot I tapped her shoulder and told her how gorgeous she was, gave her a wink too ;) she winked back and said thank you. By the time her talk came I'd changed my t shirt - spilt s*** on it - so I didn't think she'd remember me out of the hundreds of others...but when I got to ask a couple of questions she said "Yay, Scotland's back. Scotland in the house, woop woop!" lol..that made my whole weekend haha. Was well chuffed she wasn't a let down, and was the cheeky, hot american I imagined.

Holly Marie Combs wasn't a let down either, thought you could really tell she was there cause she loved the whole career, not just the money. She's still just as beautiful as she was in Charmed.

Danielle Harris was hot too, she was cool and down to earth, gave me a photo for free lol.

Round up - I'd definetely be a returning guest, especially if Hayden came back.. ;)

• Like 1

Definitely Thomas Dekker, so sweet, and he makes me a kiss in a special photoshoot because "you're french" he says ^^ And because i gave him a gift

In second, Craig Parker, so close of people and friendly, my surprize of the weekend

And Karl Urban, because he recognized me at photoshoot

Didn't go for too many guests this year (just all the Trek ladies and old Who companions, plus Maryam D'Abo), but everybody I saw was nice. The three I was most looking forward to meeting were Hallie Todd, Tracee Cocco and Elizabeth Dennehy, and they didn't disappoint. Definitely the highlight of the weekend, partly for the "oh my God I can't believe you got them!" factor (seriously, who ever thought we'd get to meet Lt Jae?) but also just for the "oh my God they were so nice!" factor. Would love to see all three of them come back.

Everyone I met over the course of the weekend was awesome but special mentions go to Adam Baldwin who despite the HUGE queue he always seemed to have chatted with everyone he met. Even went as far as to ask questions about myself which was really sweet. Awesome guy! Robert Maschio, the man must have been absolutely exhausted after the weekend, I was sat next to Al on Sunday who was situated next to Robert. He was high fiving everyone, posing for pics and helped to keep us crew members smiling even in the Sunday afternoon lull. Last but no means least Al Leong himself, although I might be somewhat biased having been seated with him on Sunday. The man is a legend and is so passionate about what he's done, battling through a major illness and to come out the other side with such positivity was truly inspiring.

Kevin Sorbo :wub: I've been gushing loads lol but I was the biggest Hercules fan everrrrrrrrrrrr so spending Saturday wth him was awesome, he was nothing but kinda and friendly, a total gentleman to everyone and just yay <3 lol

Craig Parker and Brian Krause were totally lovely! And wee holly too! :wub: totally starstruck lol

Edit: Just went on Twitter and have tweets from the both too (okay hollys was just xoxo lol) but still

Edited by Talie

Gillian Anderson. Meeting her was the highlight of the whole weekend.

Holly was very nice also. Kindly agreed to have a photo taken with me on friday. Enjoyed meeting Anthony and Danille too.

Favorite was definitive: Holly Marie Combs, and Brian Krause, Adam Baldwin, Craig Parker, Mitch Pileggi and Nicholas Lea. They had been SO nice and friendly. Also Karl Urban but he was a bit busy to signing.... so I haven't wanted to disturb him for long time (because everybody behind me was watching me) :dance: :dance: :dance: .

Also Thomas Dekker was super nice and took time.

Edited by Swissangel4616
  • Like 1

Everybody I met (John Simm, Jewel Staite & Bernard Cribbins) was lovely but I just wanted to add a special mention for Gates McFadden. Admittedly her queue was non-existent at the time but she told my boyfriend he had a lovely smile and spent quite a while talking to us/him. She actually managed to seem genuinely interested too, asked where we were from, from we did, what my boyfriend wants to do with his Biomedical Science degree (and pointing out that he could be 'another Dr') etc. :smile:

Tom Skerritt, Zach Galligan, Jane Badler, Robert Maschio, Adam Baldwin and Anthony Head, they all share a nice 2nd place, yet miles away from the guy in first place:

KARL URBAN, KARL URBAN, KARL URBAN, KARL URBAN, KARL URBAN, KARL URBAN!!!

:dance::YAHOO::blink:

Edited by laurana

Al Leong. What an absolute legend! Just the sort of guest I never thought I'd ever have the opportunity to meet, and he didn't disappoint.

Never got the chance to meet Martin Kove - I hope he returns to another event.

• 3 months later...

Brian Krause.

Te crew were saying no photos and telling people to go away so what does Brian do when asked for a photo...

He says sure and poses for it xD

I know!! He was the greatest. I got my picture with him. He was like "Yeah, take another" and I'm just like "I can't believe I'm touching Leo!!!"

Super genuinely nice guy.