Photo Thread

What i went as instead of jessica rabbit this year ~ The legend of zelda: twilight Princess, If anyone got any pictures of me and my group please let me know i was with a pit and a link <3

523980_10150912909622019_2131274861_n.jpg

I have a picture of you guys with my little Niece, I will load it on here once i figure out how to

What i went as instead of jessica rabbit this year ~ The legend of zelda: twilight Princess, If anyone got any pictures of me and my group please let me know i was with a pit and a link <3

Yeah I saw your group with another group doing the Caramelldansen dance, very amusing! Gotta say your group was really good, high quality costumes and you all certainly looked the part, so great job. Keep it up...and don't stop dancing! :)

Here's my photos with the guests.

michael01.jpg

I got a photo shoot with Kate Bracken, too, but unfortunately it got missed during printing and I'm waiting on it to be sent out to me.

rose01.jpg

Sadly my one with John Bradley is a little bright, but oh well!

P1030436.jpg

P1030439.jpg

P1030443.jpg

Second photo without flash 'cause the first looked a little bright, we were both kind of laughing in this one... :lol:

P1030444.jpg

The rest of my photos can be found here:

https://www.facebook...=3&l=bcda447b96

If you happened to get any photos of me or any of my friends during the day yesterday, quite a few people asked, I'd love to see them!

:D

Edited by x_moonshine_x
  • Like 1

523980_10150912909622019_2131274861_n.jpg

have to say that your costume looks awesome! :)

Here is a link to my usual array of blurry pics, I only attended Saturday but all in all good day

Let me know if the link doesnt work and tag away if you wish

Edited by Loganx300

Here's my photos with the guests.

michael01.jpg

I got a photo shoot with Kate Bracken, too, but unfortunately it got missed during printing and I'm waiting on it to be sent out to me.

rose01.jpg

Sadly my one with John Bradley is a little bright, but oh well!

P1030436.jpg

P1030439.jpg

P1030443.jpg

Second photo without flash 'cause the first looked a little bright, we were both kind of laughing in this one... :lol:

P1030444.jpg

The rest of my photos can be found here:

https://www.facebook...=3&l=bcda447b96

If you happened to get any photos of me or any of my friends during the day yesterday, quite a few people asked, I'd love to see them!

you were dressed as katniss werent you? i tried to get ur pic but my battery was flat

you were dressed as katniss werent you? i tried to get ur pic but my battery was flat

I was indeed! :D

Anyone got any pictures of Alex Winter?

The ones I saw on the table didn't look very good quality tbh, glad I didn't get one.

i got a great bill and ted one :)

I meant photoshoots, sorry! Saw them on the table and they looked a bit washed out.

Anyone got any pictures of Alex Winter?

The ones I saw on the table didn't look very good quality tbh, glad I didn't get one.

i got a great bill and ted one :)

I meant photoshoots, sorry! Saw them on the table and they looked a bit washed out.

oh yeah i was actually working on the photoshoots with alex at the time, i dont like mine that came out :(