Photo Thread

Might as well get this started ahead of tonight's preview event...and no, I'm not planning to getting there this early :D

Have fun everyone...

You mean you're not camped outside? :whistling:

• Like 1

If you click "more reply options" at the bottom of the page you should get all the options. If you select "link" (the icon with the green dot underneath it) you should be able to put in the link to whatever you want and it should make it clickable. If you want to add an image the icon that looks like a polaroid should do that.

• Like 2

If you click "more reply options" at the bottom of the page you should get all the options. If you select "link" (the icon with the green dot underneath it) you should be able to put in the link to whatever you want and it should make it clickable. If you want to add an image the icon that looks like a polaroid should do that.

Tried it but still displays the slideshow...

is it something to do with the site you're linking from? Is the link you're posting for a slideshow rather than an individual image maybe? I dont know anything about flickr I'm afraid.

• Like 1

is it something to do with the site you're linking from? Is the link you're posting for a slideshow rather than an individual image maybe? I dont know anything about flickr I'm afraid.

Blame Flickr since changing it's formatting...believe it or not, the link itself is the link to the actual folder and not some special slideshow tool.

EDIT: Tried but failed....

Edited by Not_Pennys_Ship

Friday nights are much much quieter than the weekend at these events and guests that have had time to do table photos tonight may not have time tomorrow and Sunday. It's possible that they still will do them, Sean Astin for example did them at Collectormania despite being popular all day, but be aware that it might not be possible if they're very busy.

Blame Flickr since changing it's formatting...believe it or not, the link itself is the link to the actual folder and not some special slideshow tool.

how strange :(

• Like 1

Yay! Holly and Brian are doing photos at the table!

They won't be tomorrow!

I hope they do! I will try flirting with Brian just to get one! LOL!

You will only be able to know definitively on the day itself. Hope they do though, they were extremely friendly.

Don't worry. Thanks anyway. Those "Likes" are my way of saying thanks BTW.

• Like 1

Yay! Holly and Brian are doing photos at the table!

They won't be tomorrow!

I hope they do! I will try flirting with Brian just to get one! LOL!

You will only be able to know definitively on the day itself. Hope they do though, they were extremely friendly.

I am not expecting Brian to be as busy as Holly (I make my guess based on photo ticket numbers I have). I have photoshoots with them so won't so much if I don't but it would be nice to have an extra one! I am just hoping I don't go into my rambling I sometimes do when I meet celebs!

• Like 1

I like the slideshow format!

• Like 1

Looks like it is Flickr. Sorry, working from an ipad. Will try and sort once nearma real computer.

• Like 1