Weather Forecast LFCC

I would ignore all weather reports until Wed/Thur. Unless of course you're travelling before then, be prepared.

Say.. why do you have a picture of me as your Photo?

Edited by xxc

I predict London will have weather which will look remarkably like Vancouver... ;)

Current weather for Friday in Van is sunshine, current weather for London is rain. Would settle for dull and dry :D

No, that cannot be right. It is NEVER sunny in Vancouver. Have you not watched the X Files before then?

However, I too vote for dry but not too hot, otherwise the hall could be stifling

I predict London will have weather which will look remarkably like Vancouver... ;)

Current weather for Friday in Van is sunshine, current weather for London is rain. Would settle for dull and dry :D

That could be one of the reasons they shifted location. HA!

But I dont fancy being in my suit with it being utterly hot there, and I won't be stripping off either.... Unless someone were to play FOXey lady lol.

well, it can't get any worse then here. my city got flooded recently, cars under seven feet of rushing water. all after a sudden rainstorm we had, lightning and thunder and everything, i somehow managed to sleep through the whole thing lol

Edited by dreamsphere3

Ignore all weather reports - I'm on my bike this weekend, the last time I did this was EMS and we know what that weekend was like.......

For those that can't remember - it was freakingly hot for October!!!!

Ignore all weather reports - I'm on my bike this weekend, the last time I did this was EMS and we know what that weekend was like.......

For those that can't remember - it was freakingly hot for October!!!!

That was very much okay though, because it meant David Tennant turned up in shorts XD

If you're planning on getting there early to queue this weekend I suggest you bring waterproofs and umbrellas. There is a Severe Weather Warning in place for London and the South East due to "heavy and persistant rain".