Weather Forecast LFCC

There is no shelter until you get into the entrance of the building apart from a tiny bit of glass sticking out of the front of the entrance :(

3ce55b68.jpg

Edited by jael001

According to my weather app, there is a 40% chance of rain all day until 6pm. I'm coming in shorts and tee no matter what :smile:

Cut-offs, short sleeves and sandals for me! With an umbrella, of course!

It's tipping with rain up where I live and it's still really hot and muggy - and the forecast for London doesn't look like it's going to be cool with all that rain

it's quite chilly here in London this morning, about 16C and tipping it down, seriously, shorts and tshirts are not going to keep you warm or dry, the max it'll get to is about 20C.

Edited by jael001

I'm in Essex which is not far from London and it's chucking it down right now, I have work outside in 2 hours, if it carrys on it may get cancelled but i need the money for more autos) ;) The weather person said it will carry on like this all weekend... umbrellas guys :)

it's quite chilly here in London this morning, about 16C and tipping it down, seriously, shorts and tshirts are not going to keep you warm or dry, the max it'll get to is about 20C.

20c is more heat than I like anyway ;)