Latest Guest Announcement - IAIN GLEN

• Moderators

Can we try and keep this clear of 'please get him for another day' comments please? :)

SMs organise the guests based on a number of reasons (finances, availability etc) so unfortunately they can't cater for each individual fan's needs.

Thanks.

Funnily enough as well...it's a 3 day show. I know not everyone can do every day, but people know when arranging to go to the event that guests can do any day. You can book for one day and there can be 10 people you want to meet going that day, and then someone you REALLY want to meet goes the other day and you miss out. That's the risk if you choose to go for one day. Personally I always make sure I am there for the whole weekend so I don't miss out on anyone who may be announced that i'm interested in

• Like 3

For all of the people asking for Saturday GoT guests, they are coming! SM said they're aiming for 5 different Game of Thrones guests each day. At the moment we have:

Eugene, Ross, Amrita, Iain for Sunday

James Cosmo and Rose for Saturday.

So just trust in SM and wait :D

• Like 1

Amazing guest !! Quite happy actually that he is there on sunday as I already have 12 photo shoots planned on saturday, better try to spread them a bit ;) So far we have therefore 6 GoT guests. 4 more coming maybe ... impressive! You have Jorah and Irri, you had Doreah, Khal Drogo, ... a lot of the team Targaryen, bring on the dragons !!! :)

• Like 1

I do have to say for those of you really wanting certain/most UK-based/nationality guests, over the years it's been shown that the majority of them can either only do or only want to do sundays. That is just how UK guests work it seems. Either the only day they get off production is the sunday or the only day they dont mind giving up to come to an event is the sunday.

So if you want these UK people that much? Aim to be able to go sundays. It's your best bet.

Why oh why did I choose Saturday?!? Especially as the only other guest i'm interested in is Ben Browder who's there both days! I would love to meet Iain as Resident Evil is my all time favourite film series! Gutted!

Edited by Lizzy87