pre paid autograph ticket

Have asked this before somewhere but cant find it now. If I buy a pre paid autograph ticket with Jeri Ryan and I have someone with me who wants to come up to get the autograph how will this work. In my case Sarah, shes 12 wants to come meet Jeri but we will just be paying for one autograph.

Hope this makes sense.

• Showmasters Admin

We will allow one person (more only if it's children with a parent) to accompany someone who has a pre-paid ticket.

They will not need a VT, they will come in with you. BUT obviously they will NOT be allowed to buy any autographs once in the queue.

Where do we produce our pre-paid tickets and what happens on the day?

There is going to be a second line set up, that's as much as has been posted so far. I'll send TooTall here to confirm, but I'm thinking you probably use your autograph ticket instead of the VQ ticket for that line as it's numbered too.

One more question. I have pre-pay ticket #200 for Jeri but I'm a Gold Pass holder......do I just join the back of the line as normal for us GPs?

Believe so. I did the same (tickets #18 & #19). Helps spread the cost but wasn't clear at the time it wasn't necessary if you had a gold pass. I assume we can just join the queue any time as normal and hand over the pre-paid tickets instead of cash but obviously open to clarification.

Edited by Rockstar6662

• Showmasters Admin

One more question. I have pre-pay ticket #200 for Jeri but I'm a Gold Pass holder......do I just join the back of the line as normal for us GPs?

Yes, Gold pass holders can join the queue at any time. If you wish to buy more than the pre-ordered autohgraphs you have bought, please make sure you let the cash person know you are a gold pass holder.