GUEST DAYS AND PRICES - updated 2nd October 2012

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

GUEST ........................... DAYS .......... AUTO ......... PHOTO ......... LECTURE

ALIBE PARSONS................Sun........£10

ANTON PHILLIPS............... Sat.........£10

BEATRICE LIBERT ..............Both .......£15

BUZZ ALDRIN .................... Both ...£250* ..... .... £50 .....................................+ DINNER

CATHERINE SCHELL .........Both ......£15.............£15 ..................................... + DINNER

CHARLIE DUKE .................Both.......£90..............£20 ...................£10.............+ DINNER

CORINNE CLERY...............Both.......£15..............£15.......................................+DINNER

DAVE PROWSE...................BOTH.......£15.......£15.....................+ DINNER

DONALD A THOMAS ....... Both .....£25 ........... £20...................................... + DINNER

ED MITCHELL ................. Both ....£80 ............ £20.................. £10..............+ DINNER

FREDERICK WARDER ......Sun .......£15.

GARY CONNERY .............Sat ..........£10

GRAND L BUSH ................Both ......£15 .......... .£15 ....................................... + DINNER

HARRY LINFIELD ...............Sat..........£15

JOHN GLEN .................... Sat ........£15

JOHN HUG .......................Sun...........£10

JOSS ACKLAND ...............RESCHEDULED TO ENTERTAINMENT MEDIA SHOW

KENNY BAKER ................Both .........£15 ...........£15..........................................+ DINNER

KRISTINA WAYBORN ..... Both ........£15 .......... £15 ....................................... + DINNER

MARGUERITE LEWARS ...Both ..........£15 ......................................................... + DINNER

MARTIN LANDAU.............. Both...........£25 .......... .£20 ..................£15 Talk........ + DINNER

MARY STAVIN..................Both ...........£15...........................................................+ DINNER

MAUREEN BENNETT ......Sat .............£15

MICHAEL STEVENSON.... Sat..............£10

MICHAEL TROUGHTON ..Both ............ £10........................................................ +DINNER

NEVILLE JASON ..............Sun..............£10

NADJA REGIN .................Sat ..............£15

PRENTIS HANCOCK ........ Sat .............£10

RICHARD GORDON .......Both ..............£30.. ............£20............... £10................ + DINNER

ROBERT POWELL ........Sun ...............£15 ..............£15

ROBERT RIETTI ............Sun ............. £15

ROBERT SPRINGER ......Both .............£25 ...............£20........................................+ DINNER

ROY DOTRICE ...............Sat ................£15...........£15

RUSTY WAUGHMAN ......Sat................£10

SAMANTHA BOND ........Sun.................£15...............£15

SAM DASTOR ...............Sun ................£10

SARAH BULLEN ............Sun................£10

STEFAN KALIPHA......... Sun .. .............£15

STIRLING MOSS ...........Sun ................£20 on photo £30 on sports item,

SUZANNE ROQUETTE....Sat..................£10

SYLVIA ANDERSON .......Both ..............£15...............£15 ...................................... + DINNER

TOM ADAMS...................Sun ...............£15

TONY BROOKES ............Sun ...............£15 on photo .......£25 on sports item

VIRGINIA HEY ..................Both ...............£15 ............. £15 ................................... + DINNER

GROUP PHOTO SHOOTS - these are not included in the deluxe photo shoot, but they are included in the VIP Photo ticket

BOND - all available James Bond guests on each day of the show - £30

SPACE 1999 - all available Space 1999 guests on each day of the show including Martin Landau £40

ASTRONAUTS - all except Buzz Aldrin, one each day £50

* Buzz Aldrin price is for base autograph only - see further down this thread for additional details.

More to be announced

Days and attendance at dinner subject to change.

Dinner tickets are available at £75 per person - please call 01959 573792

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Showmasters Admin

Hi There

No here is the complete list of Buzz's autograph fees.

BASE £250

3D ITEMS MODELS ETC £315

BETA CLOTH NOT FLOWN £345

APOLLO 11 COMPLETION ARMSTRONG OR ARMSTRONG AND COLLINS £630

BOOKS NOT AUTHORED BY BUZZ £250

BOOKS AUTHORED BY BUZZ £175

PERSONALISATIONS INCLUDED FREE

DATE INSCRIPTION ADD £30

MISSION INSCRIPTION ADD £30

ADDITIONAL INSCRIPTION 10 WORDS MAX £15 PER WORD

Buzz will not sign postal covers

That's the complete list that i have, showmasters will not accept credit cards for Buzz signatures but i believe Buzz will have a card machine at the show.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi There

You should be o.k with the base price and we have had this situation with Tom Stafford before.

However any problems please see one of us on the day.

The only fly in the ointment is if you have Jim Lovell on there he may consider it a Gemini Completion.

Hope for the best though.

Dave Phillips

A couple of daft questions for us thicko’s.

Thicko question number 1; does ‘compilation’ mean items already signed be the other Apollo 11 astronauts or is it simply items including their images?

Thicko question number 2; do you know the exact words in the data and mission inscriptions?

I only ask because the more information people have the less surprises on the day.

I have seen videoclips from another convention where Buzz displays a board with detailed prices so there shouldn't be any misunderstandings. In that videos it was clear that by compilation he means that other signatures are present and by mission he means he just writes Apollo 11 (or whatever other mission the picture refers to) under his name. But things may change...

Said that, I have to remark that all this looks a bit too expensive to me but I will go for the photoshoot.

You think you got problems JA....! I got a multi signed piece for Buzz to sign that's got Lovell and Collins already on it, I've got a bad feeling about the price!!!

For 18Blue78 - in my experience most astro's 'completion fees' are for when their signature actually does complete a crew, for example just say Charlie Duke signing something that's already signed by Young and Mattingly.

Buzz on the other hand I've heard before now has asked for a completion fee (on Apollo 11 pictures) where nobody else had signed yet! Let's hope that's untrue and he goes easy on us in October.....cheers

You think you got problems JA....! I got a multi signed piece for Buzz to sign that's got Lovell and Collins already on it, I've got a bad feeling about the price!!!

For 18Blue78 - in my experience most astro's 'completion fees' are for when their signature actually does complete a crew, for example just say Charlie Duke signing something that's already signed by Young and Mattingly.

Buzz on the other hand I've heard before now has asked for a completion fee (on Apollo 11 pictures) where nobody else had signed yet! Let's hope that's untrue and he goes easy on us in October.....cheers

That would be amazing. The idea behind it is that if you start with Buzz's signature you might be able, one day, to complete the trio; it is a sort of potential completion fee before you actually start collecting! If that is true I am sorry but this is not for me...

Seems a bit odd. I mean, like all cast photos that I have started over the years, there's every chance that it will never be completed. You might never get the chance to meet them all, or people might die before you meet them. Why pay extra for a POTENTIAL completion fee when there's an equal chance it will never be completed?

I think I'll stick to my £10 Prentis Hancock auto. :-)

• Showmasters Admin

I Don't think that is true at all. Buzz will not charge a completion fee if the photo had yet to be signed.

Dave Phillips

showmasters will not accept credit cards for Buzz signatures but i believe Buzz will have a card machine at the show.

Just a quick question on this, would we be able to use a credit card to buy autograph vouchers at the show which could then be used to buy a Buzz signature?