Anyone looking for any particular collectables this year?

darth -

when u say theres a stall that sells hard to get dvds and tv shows, do u mean they sell like little known one season shows and that from the u.s.?

been trying to get a hold of shows that hardly anyone has ever heard of like brimstone, codename eternity, persons unknown to name a few and the net is no help.

what a result if theres gonna be a stall at gcm that does this..

I will be looking for Walking Dead/Terminator/Star Trek/Horror/Resident Evil figures,Posters,Film Cells,Region 1 Dvds and box sets i buy some good dvds from the stall Darth Sharkey mentioned i think he has been at the last 2 or 3 glasgow collectormanias he has a good selection of rare and old hard to find films and tv shows iam not sure if he had Brimstone or Codename Eternity but he might know how to get the dvd :smile: ,Games,Books,Horror Magazines :smile:

• Like 1

I mainly look for horror figures/items, film cells, lobby cards, press kits, I am picking up a few figures that I purchased at MK,

along with a few 1:1 Busts.

Daz Figures is always the best for rare items, his stall is the best by a mile in my opinion.

:thumbup:

I mainly look for horror figures/items, film cells, lobby cards, press kits, I am picking up a few figures that I purchased at MK,

along with a few 1:1 Busts.

Daz Figures is always the best for rare items, his stall is the best by a mile in my opinion.

:thumbup:

Thanks Jason

not long to go now, fingers crossed for some horror guests :frankie:

Lynn :rolleyes:

everythings crossed for Horror stars...and yep not long now..looking forward to seeing you both...as usual very much looking forward to seeing the stall...

i say it every year this event comes along...yourself and daz are the main reason I go to CMG... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Iam going to be selling:

Star Wars Figures - Power of the force, Episode 1, Episode 2, Revenge of the sith, some new vintage, boxed figures, rare figures too

DVDS

Autographs

WWF figures and autographs but small selection

and a few other things

I'm hoping to pick up some Buffy the Vampire Slayer merch. I'm looking for busts, statues, 12" sideshow figures & I still need a couple of the DST 6" figures. I've been pretty lucky the past few years but each year there seems to be less & less Bufy merch :S

why not take a table. sell them for £5 each

Well i thought about doing a stall as i have a large amount of collectable action figures which i could probably sell. All in their packaging including my pride and joy of Vintage Radiers of the Lost Ark figures.

I must have about 300 figures at least but i cant bring myself to sell them.

As for the DVDS i dont think there is the market for my Region 1 ones even though some are collectable. If there is a stall i will say Hi and see if they are intrested in bulk buying for a fair price.

Thanks for the advice though.

Vintage ROTLA figures :smile: are you looking to sell these?

I'll be looking for Star Wars in the new vintage cards, check out any Dark Knight memorabilia, get some autographs & generally have a good time...

Edited by duckvader
  • Like 2

darth -

when u say theres a stall that sells hard to get dvds and tv shows, do u mean they sell like little known one season shows and that from the u.s.?

been trying to get a hold of shows that hardly anyone has ever heard of like brimstone, codename eternity, persons unknown to name a few and the net is no help.

what a result if theres gonna be a stall at gcm that does this..

I may have a few on my TB box.... positive I have Brimstone and Persons Unknown... al have a look for ye if thats any good for ye?