Visting from the US

auntcake

This will be my first time to this festival and I'm visiting from the US, arriving a few days prior. I want to order tickets but I'm afraid that they'll arrive while we're in transit as they'll be posted about two weeks prior and I don't see an option to ship FedEx. Any suggestions? Should I order tickets and keep my fingers crossed, or should we just wait in line on Saturday?

This will be my first time to this festival and I'm visiting from the US, arriving a few days prior. I want to order tickets but I'm afraid that they'll arrive while we're in transit as they'll be posted about two weeks prior and I don't see an option to ship FedEx. Any suggestions? Should I order tickets and keep my fingers crossed, or should we just wait in line on Saturday?

Hello!

Which event are you planning on attending? Is it Collectormania 18 in Milton Keynes?

If it is Collectormania 18 I'm afraid you've already missed the online shop's dealine for international orders, that was 7pm on the 11th May, so you'll have to wait in line on the day now.

If it's any of the other events, then you'll be fine to order now.

I'm assuming it's photoshoot tickets you're wanting to order? It's usually posted on the forum if any of the shoots are close to selling out and I don't recall seeing any for CM18 yet, so you should be fine to get them on the day. (Obviously I can't make any promises though :dance: )

Thanks Elspeth and Queen Sindel. I was asking about general admission for London Film & Comic Con. The trip is a graduation gift for my niece, and she's studying art and animation and loves anime. She's been to ComicCon in the US and I just thought it might be fun to go to LFCC on Saturday while we're in town. I've never been to something like this.

Not a problem :)

If you order your tickets now they'll arrive in plenty of time. The online shop closes 2-3 weeks before the event for international orders to give the tickets enough time to arrive. However, if for some reason you book them and they do not arrive in time just bring along a copy of the confirmation email and you wont have any problems getting into the event. The SM crew are prepared when things like that happen.

You should come along it you can, LFCC is a brilliant event (the best one of the year in my opinion) and everyone lovely and friendly!

Edited by Elspeth
  • Like 1