Photo ID Question

SMASTER

Hi there Guys,

Sorry if this questions already been asked,I was just wondering if only the person who purchased the tickets need ID or if it's both of us. Also will a photocopy of a passport do? Me and my friend are only 15 so it's tricky to get any other form...

Hi there Guys,

Sorry if this questions already been asked,I was just wondering if only the person who purchased the tickets need ID or if it's both of us. Also will a photocopy of a passport do? Me and my friend are only 15 so it's tricky to get any other form...

Both of you will require photo ID. A passport will be fine. I would suggest the actual passport rather than a copy. A copy may be okay but....

Hi there Guys,

Both of you will require photo ID. A passport will be fine. I would suggest the actual passport rather than a copy. A copy may be okay but....

Yeah, bringing the actual passport would be better for them I guess, but on the other hand we are two very absent minded teenagers, and if we lose them our parents will be angrier than a rancor...

If you are teenagers, do you also have an ID card? My two boys do and they have photographs on them. Those plus a copy of the relevant passport page would be okay then. Combine that with bank cards etc and that should be no problem

No, how do you get one of those/Is there a set age?

If you are teenagers, do you also have an ID card? My two boys do and they have photographs on them. Those plus a copy of the relevant passport page would be okay then. Combine that with bank cards etc and that should be no problem

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=74007

There's a link in the other Photo ID thread

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=74007

There's a link in the other Photo ID thread

Awesome , Cheers :D