Bringing Daleks to Milton Keynes - Collectormania

Capt2011

Hello there,

We came to your last event just to see what & how you do things there. We've got now Three Full Size Daleks (NSD's) built thank you to my mum & my uncle who built them it took them 12 months to complete & our Daleks have got Electric Wheelchairs, Voice Modulators for the Dalek Voices. And we would like to bring One Dalek along to Milton Keynes if you would allow us too, We've got Public Liability Insurance for a whole year. And recently I purchased a Full Size K9 Fully Working Prop, Could I bring him too if we can him working ok.

Another Question: Would we be allowed to raise money for Max Appeal ? I suffer from DiGeorge Syndrome (22q11.2 deletion) And I have got Special Needs & Learning Difficulties, I have got a Bent Spine (You can see it when I lean over or Bend Over), Small Hole In My Heart, Weak Immune System, Asthma & Heyfever, Cannot go out on my own, I don't make friends very easy, I raise money for Max Appeal which is connected with DiGeorge. Julie & Paul Wootton both run Max Appeal & other Voluntary members do aswell & each year they push Max Appeal out there to be heard and known about like me I do my bit too. Please visit: www.maxappeal.org.uk UK Registered Charity Number: 1088432

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly, I'd love a talking 'walking' Dalek....although I'm petrified so don't address me directly lol.

Secondly....this is unrelated, hope CaptCubbio2011 doesn't mind me asking here.

DavidB or anyone....I've tried to contact SM through email and phoned and left a message on the answerphone sometime ago...not heard a thing. I totally understand how busy they are with StarTrek London but I'd love to know if they received my correspondance otherwise I could try again. xx Thanks xx

Hello there,

We came to your last event just to see what & how you do things there. We've got now Three Full Size Daleks (NSD's) built thank you to my mum & my uncle who built them it took them 12 months to complete & our Daleks have got Electric Wheelchairs, Voice Modulators for the Dalek Voices. And we would like to bring One Dalek along to Milton Keynes if you would allow us too, We've got Public Liability Insurance for a whole year. And recently I purchased a Full Size K9 Fully Working Prop, Could I bring him too if we can him working ok.

Another Question: Would we be allowed to raise money for Max Appeal ? I suffer from DiGeorge Syndrome (22q11.2 deletion) And I have got Special Needs & Learning Difficulties, I have got a Bent Spine (You can see it when I lean over or Bend Over), Small Hole In My Heart, Weak Immune System, Asthma & Heyfever, Cannot go out on my own, I don't make friends very easy, I raise money for Max Appeal which is connected with DiGeorge. Julie & Paul Wootton both run Max Appeal & other Voluntary members do aswell & each year they push Max Appeal out there to be heard and known about like me I do my bit too. Please visit: www.maxappeal.org.uk UK Registered Charity Number: 1088432

It will be great to see some Daleks as there are not many around.

I am a member of a costume group that also raises money for charity and attends many of the Showmasters events. Showmasters have always been so very supportive to the likes of us and have enabled us to raise a LOT of cash for our chosen charities. Subsequently I believe enabling us to "do our thing" at the cons is great for the customers as they enjoy the various costumers and photo ops and it adds to the general atmosphere.

We will look out for you guys there and if you need any support let us know.

• 2 weeks later...