Event Announcement - Happily Ever After

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

We are DELIGHTED to announce that we will be running a convention for fans of the tv series' Grimm and Once Upon a Time! :borg:

Happily Ever After will feature guests from both shows taking part in all the usual fun we like to provide at a Massive Events convention. It has to be said too, the ideas for party themes are just overflowing! Lol! :P

Both shows are only in their first series but by the time of the event they will have finished a second run, with Grimm already confirmed for a second season and the renewal of Once Upon A Time just a formality after amazing US ratings! :D

The event will be taking place at The Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel on 10th to 12th May 2013 giving everyone plenty of time to plan. It is also set in the hiatus of both shows enabling the guests to be available to come and have some fun with us!

The website is already online here:

everafter.jpg

and tickets will be on sale in the online shop from Monday!

We hope many of you will love these shows as much as we do. Literally everyone in the office is a big fan of both and we are hugely excited about the event! Is it May 2013 yet? :P

Take care,

Mark :D

Oooh i love Grimm and have just started watching Once Upon A Time. Will deffinitely keep an eye on the forum for more guests :)

But its looking good :)

And yay, can finally post comments after the server move. And can finally log in after about 5 months of it bouncing back

Sam

xxxxxx

• Showmasters Admin

YESSS!!! THANK YOU GUYSS!!! How much will the VIP package be?

The ME guys are still at the Hub 8 atm so not sure they will be online to answer this until later but if I get an answer from them I'll update the website :)

:YAHOO: Excitement overload!!!! Really want to go but won't be able to stay for the whole thing due to work. I've always been lucky with the Bitten cons being in August as I never have to worry about work for a month! Hmmm, will have to think about it.

Helen :)

yeeeeeessss thank you for this! I love both of the shows and to be able to have main characters is even better! As soon as the tickets are on sale.. I will be purchasing them!

When do the tickets go on sale?

I love the idea of the event, I love the dates, and I love the venue. Happy days :)

yep as Birmingham is a skip and a jump away from me lol and the hotel is a nice one x